3 legit reasons we lost

Bocephuz

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just not the way the bills run their offense....Tyrod is never gonna be that 300 yard guy

John, one day you'll come to the realization that no OC wants a scheme that's not expected to produce passing yards. It's what OCs do when hiding a qb.

It's not the end of the world- like I said, as a caretaker he's good but let's not pretend that if handed a Big Ben, Brees or Brady that we wouldn't be seeing a lot more out of the passing game. it's not just scheme dictating the stats but talent also dictating the scheme.

How about play call? We ran the ball 15 times between 4 rbs for 52 yards. We didnt play Bills football today and it showed. TOP killed us as well. And Ajayi, wow, he was a beast.

You could have run for atleast 100 yards behind the Dolphins offensive line today. Ajayi was good, but not 200 yards good.

You could have run for atleast 100 yards behind the Dolphins offensive line today. Ajayi was good, but not 200 yards good.

Oh yeah there line killed it I agree. I do like his running style though, plants that foot then goes up field. Reminded me a little bit of Freddy. Just a little though

Oh yeah there line killed it I agree. I do like his running style though, plants that foot then goes up field. Reminded me a little bit of Freddy. Just a little though

For my money he's a CJ Anderson clone.

And I think he had more than 100 yards before contact today.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Tyrod is who he is.

Sooner or later people will come around to this.

He does some good things, he does some bad things.

He's not consistent and he's not the guy who is going to win for you when the going gets tough.

Continue to aggressively pursue a franchise QB, Bills!

DC....what are you talking about....Tyrod threw over the middle today? He just is not throwing a LOT over the middle

Its just not the way the bills run their offense....Tyrod is never gonna be that 300 yard guy

So... That's an 8-8 offensive game plan at best if that's the case. But there a lot of times today when he dropped straight back, but the default for him is always to scramble. There's no way there's never a pass worth throwing when he does a 5 step drop. But he never throws. Don't know if it's because he can't see or because he's just so afraid of throwing a pick that he won't throw into tight windows, but he has to make throws like that on occasion. He rarely drops straight back and just delivers.

Tyrod is who he is.

Sooner or later people will come around to this.

He does some good things, he does some bad things.

He's not consistent and he's not the guy who is going to win for you when the going gets tough.

Continue to aggressively pursue a franchise QB, Bills!

This. Either he takes a HUGE paycut in a renegotiated contract or no way you pick up his option.

His eyes were locked on O'Leary on that play, and he just couldn't pull the trigger.

One of the more frustrating plays of the game.

Agreed. Just baffling decision making for a QB. That's a basic throw and catch. And our guy made an unacceptable decision on it.

John, one day you'll come to the realization that no OC wants a scheme that's not expected to produce passing yards. It's what OCs do when hiding a qb.

It's not the end of the world- like I said, as a caretaker he's good but let's not pretend that if handed a Big Ben, Brees or Brady that we wouldn't be seeing a lot more out of the passing game. it's not just scheme dictating the stats but talent also dictating the scheme.

Saint

I AGREE WITH YOU

Just show me where we can get Ben, Breez, or Brady......Im aboard

This. Either he takes a HUGE paycut in a renegotiated contract or no way you pick up his option.

He's still essentially the lowest paid starter if you pick it up. Just a multi year commitment. In some sense it's fitz-esque in paying bottom starter money for a lower tier starter.

Jay Ajai - This guy was epically fantastic today. We were generally in good position but this guy broke tackles and was tough as nails

Jordan Mills- Got toasted all day

Adam Gase- stuck with the run when down by 2 scores and did not panic

Let's be 100% honest.

McCoy gets hurt on Wednesday at the end of the practice.

the team has already implemented a large part of the game plan by then. That's not an excuse but serious its hard to change a game plan mid week. They didn't revamp it without him and with so few weapons on offense they were in deep trouble. Plus the team did not seem willing to do what was needed to run the ball. I guess the O-line isn't a good as we would think and maybe it's more McCoy being great. That offset tackle play has become so predictable because they haven't shown a willingness to run anything different than what they have shown from the formation.

He's still essentially the lowest paid starter if you pick it up. Just a multi year commitment. In some sense it's fitz-esque in paying bottom starter money for a lower tier starter.

23M in cash payment. He is not worth it. I am not talking the cap manipulation i am talking the 23M in cash he gets if you pick up option and the saying he is a long term QB. He is not.

Either that gets lowered or no option take the space you save and go elswhere

Saint

I AGREE WITH YOU

Just show me where we can get Ben, Breez, or Brady......Im aboard

I never said we could but there's a lot of comments about the scheme not being designed to produce passing.... but leaving out why the scheme is being designed/executed that way. It is what it is - and I'll keep stressing I'm not trying to BASH tyrod with it but I think it's a fair framing of the discussion that our scheme is limited for a reason