• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to me about his play. What was good about it

Missing Goodwin wide open?

Missing Hunter open?

Ignoring the middle of the field yet again for the most part?

Was his ball placement good?

Tell me what was good about his play that is not about his legs

He hit Clay on an aggressive middle intermediate route

Play after he threw a tight aggressive completion between 2 defenders on a post route

He hit Goodwin on n a perfectly placed deep go route down the sideline

He escaped 3 or 4 sacks to avoid severe negative yardage

He had zero turnovers

Hunter was open, many times, Goodwin was kncoked out in part to his horrible ball placement

He is a limited QB and it has shown all season and today as well. With inability sustain drives

He's explosive but not reliable in execution of a full game plan. As a care taker goes, he's more or less all you could ask for but he's not in that next level of guys (yet?)

But he really wasnt under pressure all game there was a good deal of ghist pressures.

Also a lot of double clutching he causes pressure at times cant blame the OL for all the pressure

That's not factually accurate. O line was horrendous today in pass protect. I am assuming my All 22 review post later in week will confirm

He hit Clay on an aggressive middle intermediate route

Play after he threw a tight aggressive completion between 2 defenders on a post route

He hit Goodwin on n a perfectly placed deep go route down the sideline

He escaped 3 or 4 sacks to avoid severe negative yardage

He had zero turnovers

Three routes he completed accurately, Great extend him again

crusading

and wrong

Tyrod was very solid last week, this week he put up an absolute stinker.

He had happy feet, felt ghost pressure, bailed on clean pockets, didn't see wide open receivers all game long, and was incredibly inaccurate. To boot, he was the reason Goodwin got injured.

Jay Ajai - This guy was epically fantastic today. We were generally in good position but this guy broke tackles and was tough as nails

Jordan Mills- Got toasted all day

Adam Gase- stuck with the run when down by 2 scores and did not panic

Douzable- steamrolled in the running game.

Miller- couldn't handle Suh at all

Wood- couldn't handle Suh at all

Taylor- played his worst when it counted most.

A Lynn- played Shady when he wasn't ready and got him hurt again. Didn't run the ball enough. Didn't use Gillislee enough.

Lots of goats today. Dolphins took it to them physically and the game plan was questionable.

That's not factually accurate. O line was horrendous today in pass protect. I am assuming my All 22 review post later in week will confirm

Make sure you post his double clutches and how when a QB is not getting the ball out On time that causes pressure

He's explosive but not reliable in execution of a full game plan. As a care taker goes, he's more or less all you could ask for but he's not in that next level of guys (yet?)

Good summation.

So NNN's, are we in fire Rex mode or start Cardale mode yet?

We're in "bad loss to an average team, in which our quarterback's limitations were once again exposed" mode.

Three routes he completed accurately, Great extend him again[/quote

What specific plays were you disappointed with?

The Slant to Goodwin had time missed

The getting goodwin killed thow

Even at end of game and garbage time the ball placement on the Ball completr to the 1.

The Ball placement on Hunters deep route

I will have more i am sure once i rewatch

O line was bad. Defense obviously was horrible against the run (and Ajayi was obviously just a monster today).

That missed PI on hunter in the end zone was huge. We get that, we probably get 7 and the win.

Yes Tyrod didn't throw a pick, but he's not taking any chances that would even allow that. He is not passing the ball over the middle of the field at all. Really don't think he can see over the line. Receiving corps is obviously banged up, but there were plays where he just didn't see open receivers (see third down when he scrambled and had O'Leary wide open but elected to run and get stuffed instead).

O line was bad. Defense obviously was horrible against the run (and Ajayi was obviously just a monster today).

That missed PI on hunter in the end zone was huge. We get that, we probably get 7 and the win.

Yes Tyrod didn't throw a pick, but he's not taking any chances that would even allow that. He is not passing the ball over the middle of the field at all. Really don't think he can see over the line. Receiving corps is obviously banged up, but there were plays where he just didn't see open receivers (see third down when he scrambled and had O'Leary wide open but elected to run and get stuffed instead).

His eyes were locked on O'Leary on that play, and he just couldn't pull the trigger.

One of the more frustrating plays of the game.

DC....what are you talking about....Tyrod threw over the middle today? He just is not throwing a LOT over the middle

Its just not the way the bills run their offense....Tyrod is never gonna be that 300 yard guy