The Buffalo News screws up again

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stop laughing and i don't even live in Buffalo. If that happened here in NYC they would talk about it for a year.

It would have been on Jay Leno and all the other talk shows.

I dont even know if Jay Leno even has a talk show anymore since i dont watch them so don't crucify me.

Completely unsurprising. It just sucks it was in a piece about his late mom.

Here in ROC, we have a high school track star named Sammy Watson. She's a girl, and she's very good.

The D&C identified her in a photo caption as "Sammy Watkins."

I cant stop laughing and i don't even live in Buffalo. If that happened here in NYC they would talk about it for a year.

I dont even know if Jay Leno even has a talk show anymore since i dont watch them so don't crucify me.

Remember the time The Post (or maybe it was the Daily News) ran the wrong OpEd piece about the sad end to the Yankees' season when in fact the Yanks had won the deciding playoff game the night before?

would barely last a news cycle. Like this won't even last

And they wonder why newsprint papers are going out of business! :doh:

Maybe those laughing at BN should detail all the paid subscriptions they have to various newspapers. Digital... Print... How many have ad blockers installed? How many paid classified ads have been run in the local paper?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Remember the time The Post (or maybe it was the Daily News) ran the wrong OpEd piece about the sad end to the Yankees' season when in fact the Yanks had won the deciding playoff game the night before?

Cant say that i do but i know how nyc media is.

would barely last a news cycle. Like this won't even last

Yea ok. Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC