If You Think You Know Bills Owner Terry Pegula, Think Again

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills don't give any of TBN reporters any info. The only local media who seem to get info anymore out of OBD are Sal and jw. It seems like carucci is being frozen out and sometimes given wrong info by a mole who hates Whaley.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Buffalo News, pwned. Again. No wonder Sully and Bucky do nothing but snipe.

Its an ongoing circle. The Sabres have been doing this for years now. Every newsworthy thing or major interview seems to be granted to outside publications. WGR started to play nice a couple years ago and the Sabres/Bills throw them plenty.

As a result, TBN increases their saltiness, which further divides, rinse and repeat.

Pegula does not like to fire people and get rid of them. He bragged when he bought the Sabres that he never had fired an employee or something like that. He said the key to winning was: people and the media just needed to be positive all the time. He was mocked a bit... and unfortunately for his stance, the Sabres' front office and coaching staff was stale and needed change about 2004. They had the 2-year lightning in the bottle run, but by 2011 the whole thing was a lame duck and was destined to hit the rocks. He was cheered like a hero, mainly because Sabres fans felt like there was no way the house wasnt (finally) going to be cleaned. It was cleaned, but it took a long time, and you can make the case that it is still happening.

Now, although I am excited for this season right now, I believe the Bills were in a nearly identical place as the Sabres when Pegula took over. We'll see how this goes, and I would be in support of staying the course another year if they miss the playoffs with some grace. Ill be overjoyed if they have a successful season. I still maintain that they need a strong, central voice to mold and run the football program.

Anyone with any familiarity of the Pegulas already knew this to be true.

It is sad that Vic allowed himself to be more like Sully and Bucky. It is also sad that other local and national media ran with this and all we heard about was how Rex was going to be fired blah blah blah.