Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Eugene though I hope it's not him

Who do you hope it is (or rather, who would you be less sad it is?)?

And the victim is on Rick's right since there was blood on his right cheek. Eugene was on his left. And I changed my answer. I now think it was Glenn.

I've seen some spoilers which I tend to believe but will not post here, even under a tag. I will try to ignore the spoilers when posting my prediction but I will still leave it under the spoiler tag. I'm hopeful the show can get back on track because I feel like they botched the last episode big time with the stupid cliffhanger and might get addicted to gimmicks and cheap jump scares. I hope not.

Remember, this is not a spoiler I stole from anywhere but what I would think if I hadn't seen a spoiler. It might be right, it might be wrong. The spoiler I saw could be right or wrong but I think it is probably right.

The comic booked killed Glenn and that is the way the show should do it. I know they mix things up but that death in the comic was just too big to mess with it. If they don't kill Glenn it has to be another very big character. But if they killed Glenn it should have happened at the end of season 6. Why cliffhanger to something everyone already knows?

During the season I guessed in last year's thread that they'd kill both Carol and Morgan because they each had influence on Rick and that contrast helped him....obviously they aren't even there in the lineup so I was wrong. They are together though and I am looking forward to that story.

So, if they don't kill Glenn what other characters are big enough to make up for the change from the biggest moment in the comic? From the lineup it'd have to be Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Rick or Carl. If one of them doesn't go, and it's not Glenn, the show completely jumped the shark. I don't think it would be a woman, and the sneak peak proves it isn't Rick. That means it would be either Carl or Daryl. I'd have to lean Daryl except I really think they are setting up a long story line between him and that Dwight dude. It seems like he could have killed Daryl 9 times already and didn't. And Daryl helped him in the woods. Daryl's death would put an abrupt end to that. Killing Rick's son seems too far fetched too. Maybe the actor just can't cut it and they have to make a change? Some other better young actor comes along and goes under Rick wing? I don't think Chandler Riggs is all that bad though so I don't know. My guesses would be:

1. Still Glenn...they just screwed up season 6 and that is the end of it. Occum's Shaver.

2. Carl

3. Daryl

4. something weird like they pull Carol and Morgan from a van, surprise everyone and kill them both...this would also make my prediction from last year correct.

Its gonna be Abraham

- He doesnt hurt women (although he appears to have no problem watching Maggie suffer)

- They make sure to show Abraham give the defiant glare to Keegan

- Keegan is very smart...and takes the opportunity to take someone out that can come back and hurt him later

im thinking this as well. Or possibly Glenn because he's supposed to die.

Its gonna be Abraham

- He doesnt hurt women (although he appears to have no problem watching Maggie suffer)

- They make sure to show Abraham give the defiant glare to Keegan

- Keegan is very smart...and takes the opportunity to take someone out that can come back and hurt him later

But do you think Negan kills Glenn?

Note: neither Yeun nor Cudlitz are listed in the credits on IMDB beyond episode 7.2.

Yeun didn't appear in the credits during the time we were led to believe Glenn died under the trash bin. They like to leave the viewers guessing.

A nurse I work with who's been watching the show from the beginning (I just binged-watched it the past 2-1/2 weeks) and reads all the gossip said that that was a test balloon to see people's reactions. People were pissed so they didn't kill him off.

But I think they'll finally do it because he died in the comic book.

A nurse I work with who's been watching the show from the beginning (I just binged-watched it the past 2-1/2 weeks) and reads all the gossip said that that was a test balloon to see people's reactions. People were pissed so they didn't kill him off.

But I think they'll finally do it because he died in the comic book.

To have it as a test balloon they would have had to have filmed the rest of the season twice. At least the parts that involved Glen. One version with him. one without him. That doesn't make sense.

To have it as a test balloon they would have had to have filmed the rest of the season twice. At least the parts that involved Glen. One version with him. one without him. That doesn't make sense.

True. I thought they might film just a week or two before the episodes air, but even if they did, rewriting everything would take longer.

Might instead have been a way to get everyone used to Glenn not being around. And to tell you the truth, when I thought he died, I wasn't too sad.