Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's gronk, it's not too far fetched to imagine that it took him 5-6 years to get out of 1st grade in school :D

How long does a grade 1 take before they are good to go? (It took Gronk 5-6 weeks get back from his Hammy but I don't know what grade it was either)

no we can HOPE its not even a grade 1 and they were just being careful because it was Wednesday, sit him the rest of the practices this week, and he suits up and plays on Sunday

I will believe when I hear it from a team source

How does someone even get a mild hammy strain and no one else notices? My brain cannot compute that, ive pulled a hammy before in a very mild manner and everyone around me and in my life knew it haha

sure, but I tend to believe Sal... hopefully he plays but I'm not optimistic. It really sucks.

sure, but I tend to believe Sal... hopefully he plays but I'm not optimistic. It really sucks.

I tend to believe Sal too...but with any injury, especially something like this mystery hammy injury, give it 24 hours-ish and you get a clearer picture...im anti too soon reporting because it just gets things confused

I appreciate your sharing of Sal's report though

Sit him. Shady Stats with a Bad Hammy last year:

week 1 17 carries 41 yards 2.4 ypc

Week 2 15 carries 89 yards 5.9 YPC

week 3 11 carries 16 yards 1.5 YPC (against MIA as well)

Then Missed weeks 4 and 5 to get healthy

David J. Chao, MD @ProFootballDoc 4m4 minutes ago

David J. Chao, MD

Setbacks happen with hamstrings. Return not just pain tolerance or issue. Often discretion is better part of valor.

Edited by MAJBobby

Fwiw - this account has been pretty accurate in the past

@bf_insiders

@BillsFanaticsBF Bills fans 4-2 let's make it 5-2 in S Florida, told last nite Shady will be a Go for Sunday

@BillsFanaticsBF as long as no setbacks the next few days Shady will be running wild on that Phins defense #GoBills

@BillsFanaticsBF as of last nite was told he will be full go, was just tight

Edited by YoloinOhio

@bf_insiders

@BillsFanaticsBF Bills fans 4-2 let's make it 5-2 in S Florida, told last nite Shady will be a Go for Sunday

@BillsFanaticsBF as long as no setbacks the next few days Shady will be running wild on that Phins defense #GoBills

I have found them to be very erratic in the past, but fingers crossed they are right and it doesn't put him at further risk

@bf_insiders

These guys are very accurate. This makes me happy

as long as he cannot hurt it any worse and it doesnt take away his explosiveness.......

I would still sit him against a team we should be able to beat without him

we should but what if we don't? He is our best offensive player....why do so many assume we can win without him?

@john_wawrow

AP source: Bills McCoy 'day to day' with hamstring injury | Pro32: Head to Head: https://t.co/GGBiYVFsPt

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — LeSean McCoy is not present for the start of Buffalo Bills practice, and a person with direct knowledge of the running back's hamstring injury tells The Associated Press the player is considered "day to day."