Column: "Pats have clear road to Super Bowl"

The guy didn't have this arm 10-15 years ago. He's either a miracle or he's getting some help.

Did you miss the bombs he was throwing to Randy Moss in the undefeated season? The reason they stopped is simple, thy had no good deep threat to get it to. (Outside of Gronk down the seem which he does all the time perfectly)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss the bombs he was throwing to Randy Moss in the undefeated season? The reason they stopped is simple, thy had no good deep threat to get it to. (Outside of Gronk down the seem which he does all the time perfectly)

Bombs aren't the same thing as throwing balls on a line 25 yards down field.

Not to mention those seasons were 7-9 years ago. But I digress...

He always been doing that with Welker and Edelman as well as Amandola. The new thing this year is the deep balls to Hogan.

The guy didn't have an arm at all when he came into the league. He dinked and dunked his way to Super Bowls. Now he's firing shots 25 yards down field with very little air under them. Yeah, he's always done that... :rolleyes:

Edited by MDH

They for sure are the favourites. The only team(s) that i think can challenge them are pittsburgh or Denver, but I think pitts and the broncos will need home field advantage. If it goes throguh Foxboro, i can't see anyone beating them

Until someone in the AFC proves otherwise, the Pats are the favorites. I don't see what's so controversial about that.

Exactly. It's hard to take as Bills fans, but they are definitely the favourties

Not to mention those seasons were 7-9 years ago. But I digress...

The guy didn't have an arm at all when he came into the league. He dinked and dunked his way to Super Bowls. Now he's firing shots 25 yards down field with very little air under them. Yeah, he's always done that... :rolleyes:

You said 15 years he has never done this.. (showing you yes he has and continued do it with the seen pass to Gronk which is a signature play for the Pats)

As for darts 20 yards down the field ya he been able throw them there for like ever. They dunked and dunked because they had no run game.

Bennett is doing a good Aaron Hernandez impersonation (except for the murder and jail time), and Gronk is Gronk. The last time Brady had two good tight ends they were nearly unstoppable.

That said, I think the Steelers can beat them and I like the Bills chances, too. If the *Pats come out of the next two games 2-0 or 1-1 then the AFC is toast.

They for sure are the favourites. The only team(s) that i think can challenge them are pittsburgh or Denver, but I think pitts and the broncos will need home field advantage. If it goes throguh Foxboro, i can't see anyone beating them

Exactly. It's hard to take as Bills fans, but they are definitely the favourties

Let them be the favorites. I'd prefer to surprise people instead of these BS bandwagon fans and "sports analysts" picking the Bills. I've been a Bills fan my whole life - win or lose. I've enjoyed the OJ years (although a bit TOO young), the Chuck Knox years beating the Dolphins finally and winning the AFC East, through the Superbowl years, to the Flutie curse and beyond. The point is, I've paid my dues and I'm a TRUE fan.

Bennett is doing a good Aaron Hernandez impersonation (except for the murder and jail time), and Gronk is Gronk. The last time Brady had two good tight ends they were nearly unstoppable.

That said, I think the Steelers can beat them and I like the Bills chances, too. If the *Pats come out of the next two games 2-0 or 1-1 then the AFC is toast.

I think Miami proved that in the NFL that any team can win on any given Sunday.

That said without Big Ben I think Pitt be hard press keep up with the Pats in scoring. With Big Ben I could see an easy upset.

Buffalo, if I am being honest I have not sen enough of your games to judge your team one way or the other. Week 4 yiur O played very very well, but I can't judge your D off that game because I don't know if they were that good or the pats O was that bad. I could see a loss here, but as I said before any game where Brady is playing I expect a W especially after how they were embarrassed.

Ugh. Let them pound their chests...arrogant pricks. Slow and steady wins the race.

I'm calling it here...Steelers will give the Patriots fits this weekend.

That might have been the case if the Steelers didn't overlook the smelly fish and lose both the game and their QB! I would have thought it would have been the other way around with Pitt pounding the rock on the hapless fish.

Man, this week could have been so helpful to Buffalo to see two heavyweights beat themselves to a pulp. -

Landry Jones will be the starting QB for Pittsburgh and i suspect after seeing what Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi did to that Pitt defense with 25 carries for 204 yards, 2 TD's the Patriots will work their run game too.

I just hope the Bills lay waste to those stinking fish in Miami.

They had a clear path last season too until they hit the last 5 games of the season and the playoffs when their OLine collapsed.

If you want to crown them, go ahead and crown them, but there is a lot of football left to be played.

Oline didn't collapse it imploded missing both starting tackles and starting center. And on a 3rd string tackle on Brady Blind side was hardly unexpected, but they got to the AFCCG and were a miss extra point away from forcing OT

I think Miami proved that in the NFL that any team can win on any given Sunday.

That said without Big Ben I think Pitt be hard press keep up with the Pats in scoring. With Big Ben I could see an easy upset.

Buffalo, if I am being honest I have not sen enough of your games to judge your team one way or the other. Week 4 yiur O played very very well, but I can't judge your D off that game because I don't know if they were that good or the pats O was that bad. I could see a loss here, but as I said before any game where Brady is playing I expect a W especially after how they were embarrassed.

I think it will be a pretty good game, honestly. Did you guys get Ninkovich back?