Column: "Pats have clear road to Super Bowl"

I think it will be a pretty good game, honestly. Did you guys get Ninkovich back?

Ninkovich is back, he should help against the run and he is much better at setting the edge. Mind you they been much better the last 2 games against the run, I think BB termed them after the Bills loss. He hates ANYONE running all over them.

And I believe the Bills D played well, but I also know the Pats O was bad at best. (3 passes in the first half? Brady did that half way threw his first drive in Cleveland lol) be honest it was probably a mixture of the two. Be fun see how both teams adjust next week.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That might have been the case if the Steelers didn't overlook the smelly fish and lose both the game and their QB! I would have thought it would have been the other way around with Pitt pounding the rock on the hapless fish.

Man, this week could have been so helpful to Buffalo to see two heavyweights beat themselves to a pulp. -

Landry Jones will be the starting QB for Pittsburgh and i suspect after seeing what Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi did to that Pitt defense with 25 carries for 204 yards, 2 TD's the Patriots will work their run game too.

I just hope the Bills lay waste to those stinking fish in Miami.

I get the sense that Pittsburgh is a completely different team at home vs. on the road.

They stunk in Philly and they stunk in Miami.

The Bills can put this all to rest when they beat New England October 30th. The love fest for Tom Brady will come crashing down like the Hindenburg in a burning wreck and the press will jump on the Bills Bandwagon.

IF you beat the Patriots. The Pats will be the first true test for your D with Brady at the helm. In then first 6weeks they have faced:

Ravens -- Flacco (2016 265 yards, 7 TD 4 INT )

Jets -- Fitz (2016 240 yards 5 TD, 12 INT)

Cardinals -- Palmer (2016 273 yards 7 TD 5 INT)

Pats -- Jacoby (rookie 2 starts played injured )

Rams -- Keenum ( 2016 237 yards 7 TD 6 INT)

Phins -- Tanahill (2016 254 yards 6 TD 7 INT)

So an average of 254 yards 7 TDs 7 INT

put in perspective Brady has 6 TDs in 2 games already so by far the toughest test for the Bills D.

I missed the 49ers but like Jacoby he would skew the stats down.

Edited by PatsFanNH

I really do like where the Bills are at right now, I like what they're doing on both sides of the ball, but I'm not totally sold on them just yet. I'm sure it's just the BBFS in me, but I don't see this defense doing much to slow down Brady and the Pats**** offense. And I don't think we have the firepower on offense to stay with them.

It will be nice to win in Miami and have a juiced up home crowd for the huge showdown, but Brady has too much to prove to the world this year, and he and Belichick have so much hatred for Rex, that this could end up being a colossal, ugly disappointment.

But yeah, that's totally the BBFS in me. It's hard to shake.

I don't think there is any hatred between Rex and BB. You see them all the time walking with each other at coaching events. Now was there some when he was the Jets coach, probably but BB really really hates the Jets. I mean with a passion!

Pretty icy after that game earlier this year. I don't think there is a lot of love there.

Until someone in the AFC proves otherwise, the Pats are the favorites. I don't see what's so controversial about that.

It's counting your chickens. Usually frowned upon.

The Bills can put this all to rest when they beat New England October 30th. The love fest for Tom Brady will come crashing down like the Hindenburg in a burning wreck and the press will jump on the Bills Bandwagon.

Nah. There will be excuses.

It's counting your chickens. Usually frowned upon.

Nah. There will be excuses.

If the Bills lose, they would still be in good shape for the playoffs. (Both teams would be) I am wondering how this place would react if Brady smoked them though. (You know how skitzo this place is)

Pretty icy after that game earlier this year. I don't think there is a lot of love there.

Neither one chummy after a loss. BB was peeved at his teams effort as well.

The Pats*** were beaten down physically by the Bills that day and they know it. Believe me, they'll be motivated for the rematch. I'm hoping the Bills can be the "calmer" team and take advantage of the Pats*** anger.

The Pats*** were beaten down physically by the Bills that day and they know it. Believe me, they'll be motivated for the rematch. I'm hoping the Bills can be the "calmer" team and take advantage of the Pats*** anger.

Bills were the better team that day..

Maybe not a clear road but you have to like their chances over everyone else

Watching Brady highlights this past weekend. There just seems no way a 39 yo guy should be able to throw the way he does..................at least not without some help if you know what I mean. Look at guys like Kelly and Marino were toast at 34.

Defensive players were allowed to hit Kelly and Marino (and their WRs). But yeah, he's probably getting some help too.

If the Bills lose, they would still be in good shape for the playoffs. (Both teams would be) I am wondering how this place would react if Brady smoked them though. (You know how skitzo this place is)

"Everyone we played until now was either garbage or injured. We are also garbage and Rex should be fired."