Column: "Pats have clear road to Super Bowl"

if gronk goes down which is probably likely at some point with his groin issue they lose that edge for the super bowl. other than that they are the favs

Just a correctionnit is not a groin issue but a Hammy issue for Gronk. I would agree with this if Bennett was not with the Pats this year. With Bennett I THINK they would survive a period without Gronk. (Which they kind of did for the first four weeks.)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20161018/SPORTS16/161019260/1003/sports

Yup, impressive wins over the 0-6 Browns and and 2-4 Bengals. Start sizing up those rings. Any way we can forward this to Rex for some locker room billboard material?

I read sh** like this and I find myself wishing the Hoodie and the Pats players would start to believe it.

That's been on my mind. We are on a great run but at some point a DC will figure out how to stop it. I'm hoping Anthony Lynn is planning for that now. I really hope the Bills come up with some new stuff to attack the Patriots with considering they will have two weeks to game plan for us.

DC's already know how to stop it. They just don't usually have enough of the ideal type of players they need to stop it. These last few games there have been many plays where the Bills offensive line has imposed its will on the defense in the running game. They should be able to do that against Miami too (hopefully). Patriots should be more difficult than San Fran or Miami, but not as tough as Baltimore was. And Seattle will probably be very tough to run against.

It helps when the 3rd string rookie QB is playing in place of the future HOF and arguably greatest QB of all time.

Still we took advantage. The game against them in two weeks is a complete pressure off kind of game. House money.

You really can't help yourself. It's a sickness. Do you think anyone isn't aware of who was and wasn't playing? It doesn't change the fact that Buffalo scored on their first three possessions and took the fight out of the Pats*** -- whose same QB was coming off a shutout win the week before, with extra time for preparation.

I think you ought to just stop watching the Bills and check back in with us sometime in December.

You really can't help yourself. It's a sickness. Do you think anyone isn't aware of who was and wasn't playing? It doesn't change the fact that Buffalo scored on their first three possessions and took the fight out of the Pats*** -- whose same QB was coming off a shutout win the week before, with extra time for preparation.

I think you ought to just stop watching the Bills and check back in with us sometime in December.

Yes that same QB was healthy the week before and the next week after was on IR and having surgery in his thumb that was injured in the Texans game.

The Bills did dominate but for whatever reason BB felt an injured Jacoby was better than anyone off the street. (He is probably right.) no excuses the Bills won and were the better team that day, but don't make it sound like you were facing a healthy 3rd string QB in Jacoby.

Yes that same QB was healthy the week before and the next week after was on IR and having surgery in his thumb that was injured in the Texans game.

The Bills did dominate but for whatever reason BB felt an injured Jacoby was better than anyone off the street. (He is probably right.) no excuses the Bills won and were the better team that day, but don't make it sound like you were facing a healthy 3rd string QB in Jacoby.

IMO, the biggest takeaway from that game was that Buffalo was the more physical team on both sides of the ball--frankly, they beat NE up in all 3 phases.

No question in anyone's mind that it'll be a much different game the second time around with Brady and a healthy Gronk.

But that's an issue for another day, right now, it's Miami week.

IMO, the biggest takeaway from that game was that Buffalo was the more physical team on both sides of the ball--frankly, they beat NE up in all 3 phases.

No question in anyone's mind that it'll be a much different game the second time around with Brady and a healthy Gronk.

But that's an issue for another day, right now, it's Miami week.

100% agree I just wanted eball to know. Comparing what Jacoby did against the Texans to what he did/fail to do against the Bills wasn't fair. The guy, to his credit, was playing threw a tough injury for a QB. ( anything on your throwing hand,arm, shoulder be tough)

That said the Bills were the more dominant/physical team. As for the rematch it should be fun, only thing I am positive be different.. they will throw more than 3 times in the first half 😂 😂