Shaq Lawson is eligible this week. Our number one pick!!

This seems to be sort of a quiet topic, but Shaq Lawson is coming off the disabled list. I read somewhere that he's in perfect health. I think that could add a new dimension to our defense.

If Dareus can get healthy, and we get Lawson up to speed, this could be a huge addition to an already pretty good defense. I'm stoked.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be sort of a quiet topic, but Shaq Lawson is coming off the disabled list. I read somewhere that he's in perfect health. I think that could add a new dimension to our defense.

If Dareus can get healthy, and we get Lawson up to speed, this could be a huge addition to an already pretty good defense. I'm stoked.

Bring him/them on slowly, they're excellent additions to the rotation, but it's not like we're hurting on DL. I trust Rex (can't believe I'm saying that) to know what to do with them

Don't expect to see Lawson play much. He has never taken a NFL snap. He will probably spot sub Alexander for a while

Also being healthy is different than being in game shape. Lawson is quite a ways away from being a regular contributor

Don't expect to see Lawson play much. He has never taken a NFL snap. He will probably spot sub Alexander for a while

The most important part of this post you made is the last sentence...I'm really liking Lorax and the veteran leadership he provides will make a great impression on Shaq (hopeful anyway). He can teach Shaq a lot by sharing the same position.

Also being healthy is different than being in game shape. Lawson is quite a ways away from being a regular contributor

Glad we got this cleared up early. I though we would have to see him on the field first.

The Bills have the luxury to play him 15-20 plays a game and just let him go after the QB. He could be a very important addition in that role.

It looks like they overdid the defense in the draft. Not that they knew it at the time. Considering the glut of D-line talent they now have, it might have been better if they had selected an O-lineman, or wide receiver instead of an injured D-lineman.

we have a glut?