Karlos Williams WHO?!

His numbers are identical to Karlos.

Gilleslee - 73 touches 439 yards, 6.01 yards per touch, 6 TDs (12.16 touch per TD)

Williams - 104 touches 613 yards, 5.89 yards per touch, 9 TDs (11.55 touch per TD)

Both guys are north south runners. Karlos more power, bigger guy, but both good compliments to Shady because of the North south style.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Gilleslee - 73 touches 439 yards, 6.01 yards per touch, 6 TDs (12.16 touch per TD)

Williams - 104 touches 613 yards, 5.89 yards per touch, 9 TDs (11.55 touch per TD)

Both guys are north south runners. Karlos more power, bigger guy, but both good compliments to Shady because of the North south style.

Yup, im loving it. Lets see how he runs vs his former team this weekend.

Was it Gilleslie or Felton that Shady was running behind and had hold of his jersey until he saw a clearing, that was cool to see

I thought it was Miller, like he was kind of guiding the young kid, letting him know where he was.

Another comparison of the two: does Gilleslee stay in shape and out of trouble?

In his short Bills career Iron Mike is averaging 6.0 (5.98 technically) ypc and 5TD.

What a find. I blame Whaley.

I'm sorry, you didn't meet topic title guidelines...the correct title for this thread was "Where all the Karlos fanboys at?"