Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I just get kind of annoyed that Bills games have turned into "Animal House". Sure "kids will be kids" but there's a time and place. Places like frat houses,spring break,corn fields,parents homes etc. Tailgating is great for enjoying beer and food, but the other antics in public potentially in front of people of all ages seems to cross the line.

I'm not saying the have the "right", but the way the world realistically operates they have the means and power to do so.

I had season tickets from 1980-1988...it didn't "turn into Animal House", it has always been that way. And, I will be honest, when I was 15-25, that was a big draw of going to the games for me, to some degree.

Maybe people were a little more discreet now, and there aren't telephones (remember when we used to talk on the phone?) recording everything, but this kind of behavior has been going on for decades. And, it is hardly exclusive to Buffalo....that said, I do find it pretty embarrassing as well.

To me, more than the "butt-chug", I have been amazed at how many wasted, intoxicated people are let into the games. To be fair, I haven't been to a Bills game, in Buffalo, since the Pegulas took over, so maybe it has improved some...but the last home game I went to was about 4 years ago, day after Christmas, nasty cold day, the Bills were beat down by the Patriots.

I went with two of my sisters, who had never been to a game... I am not exaggerating when I say, there were young people (a lot of young girls, maybe even minors) who were so loaded they were puking on themselves, one passed out, face down, in a snow-bank right outside the entrance...it was pretty decadent stuff. And frankly, kind of depressing...

Edited by Buftex

am not exaggerating when I say, there were young people (a lot of young girls, maybe even minors) who were so loaded they were puking on themselves, one passed out, face down, in a snow-bank right outside the entrance...it was pretty decadent stuff.

I feel like I see this scene at every amphitheater concert (multiply x3 for country act) and football game.

Indecent exposure? Sexual acts with a minor?

She isn't a minor in NYS. I know this for a ridiculous reason....

Here I am 21 and at my house drinking (a long time ago). My friend asks if his girlfriend can come over with him. She is 18 and he says she has a friend. Of course I say yes. Friend shows up and is white trash personified. She is also 17. I try to play the she is underage or I would card and she calls the local PD! She asks on speakerphone what the legal age of consent is in NY and the woman answers 17. Not my proudest moment. :bag:

Here I am 21 and at my house drinking (a long time ago). My friend asks if his girlfriend can come over with him. She is 18 and he says she has a friend. Of course I say yes. Friend shows up and is white trash personified. She is also 17. I try to play the she is underage or I would card and she calls the local PD! She asks on speakerphone what the legal age of consent is in NY and the woman answers 17. Not my proudest moment. :bag:

You hit that didn't you?

:lol:

Pete Cromartie, is that you? http://www.theonion.com/article/man-knows-unsettling-amount-about-nationwide-age-o-3716

Mohamed Dhali? Really?

As we prepare to celebrate our national day of giving thanks, please take a moment to reflect on the continuing power of American culture to assimilate all peoples to our highbrow and peaceable mores. 2003: Lackawanna Six, planning terrorist attacks. 2016: Lackawanna Butt Crack Drinker. And the NFL shall be the agent of change.

Edited by The Frankish Reich