Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if this video is the pinnacle of that young lady's life?

They should marry. simple math

Huh??

end tailgating as it currently lives

No it doesn't. Just because the lot is private doesn't make the people different. Something along the lines of "you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl" comes to mind. How well can security act on things like this when you're talking maybe 1k police vs 70k fans?

Also moving the stadium downtown will increase drinking since there will be more alcohol available at bar after the game.

The responsibility then changes.

plenty of venues to not have tailgating to the degree that the Bills Fans have enjoyed for years.

Edited by 3rdand12

Pregame sure, post game would end up being worse.

That when the reality sets in.

I was thinking that Kids who set up early are the ones who fall into the trap of being sheeted up before the game starts. and that's something i never cared for.

disclaimer. i did that a couple times in my youth.

In a public place there has to be some sense of decor and responsibility, in my humble opinion.

Maybe but people would be paying more for drinks while being stuck inside a bar or restaurant. Without beer funnels, tables to jump on, and butts to drink out of, I don't think people would be inspired to drink as much.

It was a privilege to have that freedom. Now it is becoming spoiled it seems.

I mean i think the folks were in good spirits, but not the place for such antics. Not at all.

I was thinking that Kids who set up early are the ones who fall into the trap of being sheeted up before the game starts. and that's something i never cared for.

In a public place there has to be some sense of decor and responsibility, in my humble opinion.

I mean i think the folks were in good spirits, but not the place for such antics. Not at all.

Well said, you articulated a point I've been trying to make but was unable to do it as well as you. That's one of the main reasons this video made me cringe so much. We've been given the right to party, and certain people are doing their best to get it taken away for all of us.

See I'm looking at the other side of the coin. Whenever I went to game I drank more than I should have before the game with the intention of not drinking during the game for two reasons:

1. to be sure i was sober to drive

2. I didnt wanna pay 9 dollars for a ****ty beer (even though I probably grabbed one at the beginning of the game anyways).

People drinking less before the game makes me think people will buy more during the game. How many times have you gone out with friends and said "sure ill have 1" and ended up drinking til close. Maybe not so much anymore but when you're in your 20's I get the feeling the rate is higher especially since there are a lot of college students at the game.

That means they are drinking more at the game and more drunk after the game and are unable to drive themselves home so "hey! lets get some food!!!" and order a round of beers because "I'm drunk and my debit card doesn't have a limit when I'm at the bar".

Your reasoning is sound but I'm just going by how often I see fans drinking after the game in the parking lot to "pass the time" until the traffic clears. It might be about 5% of the people there but there are quite a few that I have seen.

Edited by The Wiz

See I'm looking at the other side of the coin. Whenever I went to game I drank more than I should have before the game with the intention of not drinking during the game for two reasons:

1. to be sure i was sober to drive

2. I didnt wanna pay 9 dollars for a ****ty beer (even though I probably grabbed one at the beginning of the game anyways).

People drinking less before the game makes me think people will buy more during the game. How many times have you gone out with friends and said "sure ill have 1" and ended up drinking til close. Maybe not so much anymore but when you're in your 20's I get the feeling the rate is higher especially since there are a lot of college students at the game.

That means they are drinking more at the game and more drunk after the game and are unable to drive themselves home so "hey! lets get some food!!!" and order a round of beers because "I'm drunk and my debit card doesn't have a limit when I'm at the bar".

Your reasoning is sound but I'm just going by how often I see fans drinking after the game in the parking lot to "pass the time" until the traffic clears. It might be about 5% of the people there but there are quite a few that I have seen.

I'm pretty sure most of the people doing heavy drinking tailgating could stop drinking the entire game and still shouldn't be driving themselves home. Drinks are cut off after halftime anyway. I just don't see it being the same as getting started early in the morning. There's only so much that even these types are going to be able to drink over the course of two quarters.

I'm pretty sure most of the people doing heavy drinking tailgating could stop drinking the entire game and still shouldn't be driving themselves home. Drinks are cut off after halftime anyway. I just don't see it being the same as getting started early in the morning. There's only so much that even these types are going to be able to drink over the course of two quarters.

That's kind of my point. They can't drink as much during the game so the pre game will start at the bars or at home parties to get a good buzz going and then go to the game. After that, they just either sober up or get **** more tanked.

If there is the ability to drink more then the people that want to do it will; whether there's a guy in the lot you will drop a $5 on to have access to the cooler or going to a bar and saying "meh, I'm drunk, I'll buy a pitcher and some wings and be good the rest of the night". It's going to happen one way or the other.

I don't think a downtown stadium changes the amount of drunks but will likely show better on the Buffalo PD's stats sheet for sunday afternoons/nights.

Why are people getting worked up about this? Who cares? They were having fun and it wasn't hurting anyone. Get over it

I can't wait to see the videos of this couple (or others) doing azz slurpin in some of the Buffalo bars after all it's OK to do this in public right??

I wouldnt be at all surprised if deadspin staged it.

Just give a couple of mouth breathers $300 to do something stupid. Generate tons of clicks and ad revenue.

Edited by mastershake

I can't wait to see the videos of this couple (or others) doing azz slurpin in some of the Buffalo bars after all it's OK to do this in public right??

Exactly, since so many are saying it's all good I'd like to see them try this type of stunt at canal side or somewhere of the like. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5