Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Anyone else feeling nervous right now???

Shady is playing. Shaq's debut. Buffalo fans planning a hostile takeover of their stadium. But my gut is in knots about this game. It's huuuuge. Hope it's just gas.

It's the game we've seen a lot over the year. We are playing a crappy team that we should easily beat. But we've blown these games many teams in the past.

Miami sucks but this game is huge. We are 1-2 in the afc and conference losses can kill you at the end. Squish the fish (mammals).

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like there a ton of Bills fans there

Bills fans are heavier than most.

Shady is playing. Shaq's debut. Buffalo fans planning a hostile takeover of their stadium. But my gut iIt'ots about this game. It's huuuuge. Hope it's just gas.

It's a huge game.

Shaq baby. That will be my favorite part of this game. Seeing how he explodes off the snap.

Yep !

Shady is playing. Shaq's debut. Buffalo fans planning a hostile takeover of their stadium. But my gut is in knots about this game. It's huuuuge. Hope it's just gas.

Hell yeesss !!

!@#$ Dareus and his untradeable contract. Shady is a running back and trying to push through and mister anxiety still can't get on the field?

I know I'm being a bit of a child, but this is a joke

I chuckled at your newer sig

If Dareus misses next week I'll be ....and kinda pissed

That's better. I'm pretty much fed up with that !@#$in Twinkie. Those four weeks were a vacation for him. He did nothing, other than hang with Bruce, to get ready for his return. I really hope he gets his mental issues taken care of, but I'm not sure his football career is one of his priorities. He's already been paid enough.