Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

well done!

You Sir are to be congratulated for offering this most excellent quote. Both Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt are American heroes and fantastic icons to aspire to, even though different folks in different places in History.

Huzzah 59 !!

and from you of all peoples.

Will i never cease to be astounded at this rotating wobbling sphere of humanity that turns it face to the sun just enough to keep hope growing ?

Obviously.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. I believe that most people have no business procreating.

They are either too stupid, lack parenting skills, or have low morals; and their children are usually ****ty because of it, and make the world a worse place.

Your parents at the top of the list, for that matter.

Possibly,

but this was the reason for shutting him down like this correct......week 11 would give him nearly half the season (along with with the time he already missed in the offseason) to get it right?

I think that is what they were hoping for. There was a better chance of having him available later if they shut him down early. It all depended on whether or not the second surgery was necessary. That's why the updated IR-Designated to Return rule is so nice. In the past, they would have had to designate Sammy when he went to IR. Now, they can wait until week 11 to decide if he can come back.

No doubt that is good news for the Bills and their chances for making the playoffs this year.

Lynn is doing it with mirrors with the WRs that he currently has on the roster. It has to be one of the weakest WR corps in the entire league without Watkins, yet Rex and Lynn have somehow found a way to win.

I guess this makes me a "downer", but if he's having complications I wish they'd shut him down and let him heal up for good. I'm afraid if he comes back, he'll wind up needing another "immobilization/heal" for 8-12 weeks in Jan then having another surgery next March or April.

Yo Hap! Un-related. I now have a theory on why we arent seeing a lot of J WIlliams. After his rib injury he cant crack the depth chart. Link to rib injury news,

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/08/report_buffalo_bills_receive_good_news_on_running_back_jonathan_williams_rib_inj.html

apparently they werent broken but were enough to keep him inactive for the 1st 2 games. Why havent we seen more of him after that then? Well if you look at his college tape, hes an up hill runner that can truck and bruise his way to more yards. Ive theorized he just isnt built up enough to be successful with that same style in the NFL YET. Almost everyone is either on juice regimens or crazy work out schedules, so he hasnt been able to crack the depth chart. My guess is hes bulking up leg, arm, and core strength to get ready for next season. Thats my theory and im sticking to it.

Possibly,

but this was the reason for shutting him down like this correct......week 11 would give him nearly half the season (along with with the time he already missed in the offseason) to get it right?

Just let him rest until next season. Then he can get surgery the week before game 1 when it's not ready.

Yo Hap! Un-related. I now have a theory on why we arent seeing a lot of J WIlliams. After his rib injury he cant crack the depth chart. Link to rib injury news,

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/08/report_buffalo_bills_receive_good_news_on_running_back_jonathan_williams_rib_inj.html

apparently they werent broken but were enough to keep him inactive for the 1st 2 games. Why havent we seen more of him after that then? Well if you look at his college tape, hes an up hill runner that can truck and bruise his way to more yards. Ive theorized he just isnt built up enough to be successful with that same style in the NFL YET. Almost everyone is either on juice regimens or crazy work out schedules, so he hasnt been able to crack the depth chart. My guess is hes bulking up leg, arm, and core strength to get ready for next season. Thats my theory and im sticking to it.

I would like to get on board with this theory, because i have none of my own. and it sounds plausible enough.

Also gives me hope we will see more of him this season !

Do you find my parents stupid, having poor parenting skills, or having low morals?

judging from you, all of the above.

Reading your posts from this thread... you are every thing you hate and you fall into the very category of people that you apparently are fit enough to judge.

Go you. I want to be you. You so smart. You so right. We should vilify everyone who offends you or just don't like.

It's kinda funny... in my experience the people I've met who dislike others that strongly, and up being pussies.

And.... me thinks you live with your parents still.

Edited by JaxBills

judging from you, all of the above.

Reading your posts from this thread... you are every thing you hate and you fall into the very category of people that you apparently are fit enough to judge.

Go you. I want to be you. You so smart. You so right. We should vilify everyone who offends you or just don't like.

It's kinda funny... in my experience the people I've met who dislike others that strongly, and up being pussies.

And.... me thinks you live with your parents still.

Another dope.

At least you admitted you're a kitty.

Sammy Watkins comes from a neighborhood where the attrition rate for children to adulthood is similar to Gettysburg.

For him to be heckled by fans for being injured is deplorable.

I think under the circumstances he's earned a pass in my book to lose his cool and say something stupid. The damnedest thing is he's not wrong.

So Tasker, go back to your little job. Or collect your allowance for mowing lawns, I don't know.

Edited by JaxBills

Sammy Watkins comes from a neighborhood where the attrition rate for children to adulthood is similar to Gettysburg.

For him to be heckled by fans for being injured is deplorable.

I think under the circumstances he's earned a pass in my book to lose his cool and say something stupid. The damnedest thing is he's not wrong.

So Tasker, go back to your little job. Or collect your allowance for mowing lawns, I don't know.

The thing is.....Sammy is such a incredible talent I mean if the kid could ever stay healthy he is probably the best WR in the league

I do hope we get to see him this year