Kaepernick to start on Sunday

Whomever it may be they aren't really a starting caliber QB. Gabbert is horrendous and takes off running to avoid throwing the ball every chance he gets. Kaep is, well, Kaep. Christian Ponder has an arm like Pennington, but is less accurate and less athletic than the two QB's aforementioned.

Actually I saw the game yesterday and it didnt look like that. Looked like his O line is swiss cheese and would only get 1-3 seconds before he had pressure in his face and he had to move, CONSISTENTLY. Hes not a good QB but his O line does him no favors either.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope its kap.. and would love to be there next week when he takes "the knee" . after about 2 hours of pre-game beers and food, i can only imagine the "reception" he will get.. before all you whinny types jump on my a$$ telling me "he has a right to protest, etc etc" i get all that .. i am just dealing in reality and know how a lots of my beloved hometown peeps think.. and .. as always.. JMHO..

what a refreshing point of view. someone once again this week trying to derail a football thread with political opinion.

Bravo

Whomever it may be they aren't really a starting caliber QB. Gabbert is horrendous and takes off running to avoid throwing the ball every chance he gets. Kaep is, well, Kaep. Christian Ponder has an arm like Pennington, but is less accurate and less athletic than the two QB's aforementioned.

That's what I thought about the headline...not too worried about that set of passers.

Kaepernick has had some elite success in the past, I wouldn't want to face him given the choice. Plus I'm pulling for him, so I rather have him do well after the Bills game.

It won't matter, he will have no one to throw to, all we are going to do is sit on their running game and his QB runs.

Even with Fitz carving us up, we have the 9th lowest opposing QB rating in the NFL...and that's likely going to continue falling throughout the year as we keep improving. Kaep would be lucky to get 200 yards passing.

Plus the 49ers have the worst run D in the NFL..good luck against our running attack that's put up 350+ yards total against two of the best defenses in football in back to back weeks

Edited by matter2003

I support his social stance and don't like how he's being treated by some of those that don't want him to protest.

All for the social stance, but the way he is protesting is wrong...its a slap in anyone's face that has served his/her country (IMO)

Edited by gordong

police usually shoot nowadays, they don't use clubs.

Usually huh? As not to derail the thread, care to PM me with the data that shows some marked change in the behavior of police, and their preference for force?

Might want to tag the FBI Director on that too.

"We can't have an informed discussion, because we don't have data," FBI Director James Comey said in the House of Representatives in October.

Edited by What a Tuel

not a particularly healthy QB situation out west.

Yup. Looking back, they should never have stopped starting Alex Smith. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake.

All for the social stance, but the way he is protesting is wrong...its a slap in anyone's face that has served his/her country (IMO)

No, it's not. It's got nothing to do with whether anyone has served their country or not.

I'm not thrilled with the venue either, but protesting things in the U.S. in no way demeans or insults soldiers. Not unless you're saying things against them. Kaepernick is not.