How many Bills fans at the game?

GG

For those of yuz in the stands, what do you estimate the friendly crowd was?

From the TV angles, I saw a lot more red, white & blue than I had expected. Or maybe the Bills fans all got the lower bowl seats?

Hard to say. There were definitely enough of us to be vocal, but it's not like LA fans weren't showing up. They were definitely pumped, this was only their second home game since returning to LA.

Gun to my head, I'd say 20% Bills fans.

From the TV angles, I saw a lot more red, white & blue than I had expected. Or maybe the Bills fans all got the lower bowl seats?

Camera would've been catching a lot of the view behind the Bills sideline, where we were. Bills fans definitely bought up a lot of those seats to be behind our bench.

I have no idea how many of us were there, but everywhere I went was dominated by Bills fans. My seats were in the upper stratosphere on the Bills side, I didn't go to the tailgate but parked in a structure next door to it and tailgates with 11 of us there.From the parking structure, to walking the mile to the game, to where we sat, to the walk back to the car and even the drive to the freeway, I saw more Bills colors than Lambs colors. But obviously there were many more LA fans than Buffalo fans. They were actually very loud once or twice during the game when the Bills were on defense.

The Coliseum holds about 70,000 people, the majority of which (I believe 60,000?) are season ticket holders. And, apparently, a decent percentage of those season tickets are held by corporations and such. As a result, there were quite a few empty seats. I'd say a good 6,000, or so. In my section, I would estimate the Bills fans to be around 25%. If that distribution was consistent throughout (and I think it was), then that makes it around 16,000 Bills fans. That sounds like an insanely high number for a team that came from 3,000 miles away, but I think that's pretty accurate! And, we were LOUD! I can barely talk this morning.

Not even close. There were sections without anyone in them.

Saying that, id say there were about 20k Bills fans there.

...For a 3-1 team playing their second home game in 20 years. That pretty much sums up pro football in LA. It's really going to be sad when that airport stadium opens up in Inglewood and crowds don't show up.

I'm taking full credit for the Bills win. I didn't go, so they could win. I've never seen them win an away game.

The Coliseum holds about 70,000 people, the majority of which (I believe 60,000?) are season ticket holders. And, apparently, a decent percentage of those season tickets are held by corporations and such. As a result, there were quite a few empty seats. I'd say a good 6,000, or so. In my section, I would estimate the Bills fans to be around 25%. If that distribution was consistent throughout (and I think it was), then that makes it around 16,000 Bills fans. That sounds like an insanely high number for a team that came from 3,000 miles away, but I think that's pretty accurate! And, we were LOUD! I can barely talk this morning.

The Coliseum holds 96,000 for USC. The Rams and NFL decided to open up only 80,000 for NFL games but the demand for Tickets was so high that they had to open it up to 90,000 for the preseason games. The tix sold for the Bills game was 83,000+. I'd guess a little under 80,000 showed and a little less than 20,000 were Bills fans. Several Rams fans around us commented on how many Bills fans there were there.

The Coliseum holds 96,000 for USC. The Rams and NFL decided to open up only 80,000 for NFL games but the demand for Tickets was so high that they had to open it up to 90,000 for the preseason games. The tix sold for the Bills game was 83,000+. I'd guess a little under 80,000 showed and a little less than 20,000 were Bills fans. Several Rams fans around us commented on how many Bills fans there were there.

I didn't know you were a Bills fan Kelly! :D

I only had a problem with 1 rams fan, who once the game was determined, decided to start pushing me around. He was jawing all game long.

It was actually pretty funny how butt hurt he got when he knew the Rams were going to lose. Or maybe it was the Goff jersey he bought that upset him?

Edited by Wayne Cubed