No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex decided not to waste a roster spot on a 2nd kicker because of the rule changes and the announcement that they would carry through the season instead of being reevaluated Week 4.

McFly where did gouge on the broken ribs come from? He has not been listed on the injury report.

I remember seeing it on the NFL network ticker the 1st few weeks. It Said something like J Williams DNP (Ribs) if i remember correctly. I dont know why i keep remembering that but like you said its nowhere on the reports.

A. Lynn himself is calling for the Bills to bring back K. Williams. he has stated that the Bills don't have the bruising RB that they need...and K. Williams fills the bill.

Regarding M. Lawson.....you bring him back because he's still a very good player. he was suspended just like K. Williams, not because he can't play.

Just imagine the Bills being able to get DT M. Dareus, OT S. Henderson, RB K. Williams back, and LB M. Lawson back right away while adding DE/OLB Sh. Lawson in a few weeks.

Potential cuts: RB R. Bush or RB J. Williams (who could be placed on the PS), OC Ikard, OT Ola, reserve LB Humber, TE G. Christian, OLB McCray.

You're starting to sound like Vince Young with his Philly Eagles "Dream Team" comment. Newsflash - we're doing ok without Karlos, Manny, Sammy and yes, Dareus.

It was reported that he worked out yesterday...no?

Fiancee' or Baby Mama or whatever she is tweeted workout was cancelled, waiting to reschedule.

My personal guess would be travel-related cancellation - isn't he living in Ft Lauderdale? and wasn't the airport closed Thurs night/Fri am and a lot of flights cancelled?

Fiancee' or Baby Mama or whatever she is tweeted workout was cancelled, waiting to reschedule.

My personal guess would be travel-related cancellation - isn't he living in Ft Lauderdale? and wasn't the airport closed Thurs night/Fri am and a lot of flights cancelled?

I thought someone said earlier that only two airports were open Tampa and Orlando maybe? Although that might have been this morning and not last night.

You're starting to sound like Vince Young with his Philly Eagles "Dream Team" comment. Newsflash - we're doing ok without Karlos, Manny, Sammy and yes, Dareus.

Marcell at least would have helped against the Jets.

I thought someone said earlier that only two airports were open Tampa and Orlando maybe? Although that might have been this morning and not last night.

well if he really wanted to get on the team he would have driven to Atlanta.

and yes am serious

Marcell at least would have helped against the Jets.

conjecture !!

And follows that up 10 days later against Kansas City with these awesome stats: 20 for 44 passing for 188 yards and six (!) interceptions to zero touchdowns!!

I know, WTF, right? I was watching the KC game with my eyes raised to heaven "why us, Oh Lord?" Why couldn't we have drawn "Pickspatrick" instead of "Fitzmagic"?

But perhaps it had a silver lining if it forced Rex to make positive changes to how things were structured.

If anyone sees Karlos at the buffet this weekend you have my permission to smack the fork out of his hand

Dude, the man is 6'1" and weighs what, if he lost some more weight, maybe 240 lbs? Not only that, he runs hard into people for a living. You smack the fork out of his hand, I'll watch from next to the exit.

You can bash the Balrog, too, I'll climb the tree!

The D was getting to Fitz in that game. The DBs were awful. They looked and came up tiny.

They had 1 sack and no pressures. Adding Dareus would have meant more concentrating on him and less attention paid to the other guys.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say that in a game that was lost by the defense, having one of their best players would have made a difference.

They had 1 sack and no pressures. Adding Dareus would have meant more concentrating on him and less attention paid to the other guys.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say that in a game that was lost by the defense, having one of their best players would have made a difference.

I do have to agree with this.

and Reggie Bush s*cks . . .

Actually to me this is what it is all about. Bush hasn't been active for multiple games and is a 53 man write off at this point! We need WRs on this roster all day long but Karlos for Bush is a no-brainer if Williams is anywhere close to game shape!

well if he really wanted to get on the team he would have driven to Atlanta.

and yes am serious

You could make a case that if he really wanted to get on the team, he would drive to Buffalo! My mother drove Buffalo-Miami and back regularly into her 70s - how hard can it be?

I think, though, that the way it works is the team calls his agent, sets a time and schedules the flights (and pays for them) and the agent tells the player "here's your flight time, here's how to access your ticket, go!"

I don't think the agent would approve the player to make extraordinary efforts such as driving all or part way - looks too eager.

Though in this case, it's fair to ask "what are his alternatives?"