Terrell Pryor could be one of the most sought after 2017 FAs

YoloinOhio

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/terrelle-pryor-quit-being-stubborn-and-it-could-result-in-42m-payoff-225508115.html

The guy who couldnt land a minimum contract one year ago could end up being one of the hottest commodities of next offseason if the Browns let him get that chance. Slated to become a free agent in March, Pryor could very well end up drawing a franchise tag. And if he doesnt, a league source said the recent deal signed by Los Angeles Rams wideout Tavon Austin ($42 million over four years with more than $25 million guaranteed) would likely be this offseasons negotiating touchstone.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would you rather pay,Pryor,or Woods?

Pryor. He is a complete freak show of size and speed and incredibly hard worker.

I like woods a lot, but easier to find guys like him in the draft.

I'm hoping Old Moneyballs in Cleveland cheaps out and lets him walk

Edited by YoloinOhio

Pryor. He is a complete freak show of size and speed and incredibly hard worker.

I like woods a lot, but easier to find guys like him in the draft.

I'm hoping Old Moneyballs in Cleveland cheaps out and lets him walk

Even the Patriots admit they totally blew it on him...they could have had him...he was in for a visit, expecting to become a Patriot and they never made an offer...Cleveland picked him up again and the rest is history...a bright star on a terrible team

Pryor would be great. Ascending WR star and an emergency QB

I'll take the WR talent and pass on the QB stuff. If we are down to a WR playing QB, the game is lost already. I'd be shocked to see Pryor win a game that was truly competitive. That does not mean he couldn't be used in some gadget plays etc.

No one could have predicted he'd turn out this way. He'd been in the league for 4 years and done nothing.

Kind of, he always been a freak athlete. He probably (almost certainly) was an NBA talent. He is 6'5" and super athletic. No one had played him at WR. He was definitely raw but he has always been a ridiculous athlete. He is (and always was) the type of raw talent that you try to harness. Edited by Kirby Jackson

No one could have predicted he'd turn out this way. He'd been in the league for 4 years and done nothing.

...as a QB. But I was surprised he ever even ended up starting games as a QB in the NFL. Just wasn't a good enough passer and truthfully he's not a strong leader. That said, he's always been a stud WR waiting to happen. It's truly his most natural position. He just had to finally allow himself to give up on being a QB. It took him longer than I thought it would but he's still young enough to make his mark. Edited by YoloinOhio

It was always Pryor's fault he didn't make it. He kept insisting he was a QB like Tyrod, instead of a WR. A few teams passed on him because he was unwilling to work on that skill set.

Maybe he finally gave up the QB dream after the Patriots passed.

it was after he was cut by KC.