Bills @ Rams: Who's going?

Mark Vader

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAM! Got our official tailgate tickets to go along with our game tickets! Looking forward to this, thanks for the heads up on the tailgate party! Living in LA I have had this game circled on my calendar since the Rams officially were announced to be coming here and was really bummed when after the first 2 games it looked like this game might be meaningless and worthless. So I am freaking pumped that we rebounded with 2 big wins and can't wait to be at this game!

Funny, I was supposed to be at whats being dubbed "Old Coachella" this weekend. Its the mega concert on the Coachella grounds with 2 rock legends a night for 3 nights starting tonight with Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan. Saturday is Paul McCartney and Neil Young. Sunday closes with Roger Waters and The Who. My good friends and neighbor own all the land and we go to Coachella with them every year and stay on their private grounds with full access and VIP to everything and could have gone this weekend the same way. But despite all our friends going with them for the most part, my girl backed me going to the Bills game with me instead which was pretty awesome.

Not awesome at all. I would have done the once in a lifetime weekend.

OK, I have a confession to make: this will be my first live NFL football game. I never got to go to a game, living in Rochester as a kid, and I moved out of Rochester when I was 19. But, I've always been a Bills fan. Now, at 52, this will be my first. Man, I'm looking forward to it!

OK, I have a confession to make: this will be my first live NFL football game. I never got to go to a game, living in Rochester as a kid, and I moved out of Rochester when I was 19. But, I've always been a Bills fan. Now, at 52, this will be my first. Man, I'm looking forward to it!

Holy crap, this is going to be an amazing, my friend. I'd love to buy you a beer

Not awesome at all. I would have done the once in a lifetime weekend.

especially considering the sets that Dylan & the rolling bones did last night. The stones covering "come together" with McCartney in the audience must have been nice. Ticket prices crashed so hard it is laughable. Bad times for scalpers.

Smooth travels out of ROC this morning. Everything was in time or even early. See y'all tomorrow! I'll be at the tailgate wearing my Bills/Wu Tang shirt with the logo depicted in my avatar.

Edited by jimmy10

Epic fail tailgate. Sorry to those who planned this, but 1 beer truck wasn't nearly enough. Luckily I got there at 9 and was able to get 6 beers before 10am. Those that didn't buy VIP tickets and got in at 10 must have been extremely didsappointed. Beer line was an hour+ long wait. If this was a Rams tailgate it may have been up to par.....but this is a buffalo tailgate and we drink, heavily. I left at 11am to go to a bar just so I could get another beer before kickoff. I'm sure the guys that threee this together made a pretty penny considering that they couldn't have gone through too much beer with that line

I'll find you, buddy. I will have a Tyrod on

I almost had the DJ make an announcement: "Jamie Nails, Rocky Landing wants his beer. You better get in line."

Bills players tweeting that it felt like a home game. Just want to commend the fans that made the trip and/or represented at the game. You were loud!

I could not believe how many Bills fans were there.

You could sure hear them.

Damn straight!