The Legend of Kiko South?

YoloinOhio

are the tackle stats official these days? when i used to play fantasy football with defensive players i always liked to take bills players because the credited way more tackles per play than a lot of other teams.

Yes they are an official stat.

Nice. Kiko does look a little bit larger now

Doesn't look like olive oyl from Popeye anymore

Interesting that you mention that because he looked small to me.

He's been ok in their games. He's making tackles, but they're after the back has gained like 4-5 yards. Of course, he's the only one on their team who making those tackles. Their run defense is as bad as their secondary. They have zero ability to contain and seal on the ends. My guess is the "score" that rates him so highly doesn't do much to factor in how many yards were gained before the tackle and likes fumble recoveries.

And yet they're getting gashed in the running game. Maybe he shouldn't be having to make so many tackles...

That's what I was thinking. Remember how our lbs used to pile up the tackles, but were making them after 8 yard runs? It is refreshing to see a defense that can stop the run.

Am I the only one who finds PFF statistical data to be a bunch bs ?

I'm wondering about it, because Zach Brown has been blocked out of several run plays, as far as I've noticed (one big one that went for like a 20 yard TD vs the Jets, I think), yet they still rate him as one of the best in the league right now.

I mean, it's only three games and I'm sure other good LBs get blocked well from time to time. It just seems like they're run defense statistics could be a little off. When it comes down to it, they're all rated the same way, so I guess it could still be a good thing.

I'm wondering about it, because Zach Brown has been blocked out of several run plays, as far as I've noticed (one big one that went for like a 20 yard TD vs the Jets, I think), yet they still rate him as one of the best in the league right now.

I mean, it's only three games and I'm sure other good LBs get blocked well from time to time. It just seems like they're run defense statistics could be a little off. When it comes down to it, they're all rated the same way, so I guess it could still be a good thing.

I think the statement "I'm sure good LBs get blocked well from time to time" might be the new gold standard for unrealistic expectations

I thought he looked really good last night (aside from the one time he got beat in coverage by Bernard). Certainly showing no signs of that ACL injury - tremendous lateral movement, was around the ball constantly and even had a few stuffs in the backfield.

I thought he looked really good last night (aside from the one time he got beat in coverage by Bernard). Certainly showing no signs of that ACL injury - tremendous lateral movement, was around the ball constantly and even had a few stuffs in the backfield.

he looks a lot like he did when he was here

He spent a lot of time shoulder slamming ball carriers to the ground instead of wrapping up but otherwise looked very good last night.