Thirdborn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean this: 8d0c9d89fb846fa379f34d5739fceb86.jpg

After The Bills did such a job on them in the season ender last year, Fitz and the JESTS org were super motivated to play The Bills. This week, their mo went missing and the air went out of Fitz's balls.

Edited by Nanker

Good old Fitz, and some here still wanted him back... Makes me wonder how long those people have been Bills fans.

One thing I know it is Fitz always shows why he isn't a starting QB.

Did or does anyone here want Fitz back as a starting QB? I thought the point was some of us feel he would have been a better choice as a vet fill-in than Kolb or Orton - tough enough to stay in the game, and actually try for the 1st down. Which, one must acknowledge as points.

He had a horrid day. But then, so did Carson Palmer :rolleyes:

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I watched a lot of that game. Fitz was bad but the team overall looked completely unprepared and unmotivated - after 10 days rest! . As crazy as it sounds I really think Last week vs Bills was their SB, I thought it at the time and it looked that way yesterday. Bad job out of Bowles.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I watched a lot of that game. Fitz was bad but the team overall looked completely unprepared and unmotivated - after 10 days rest! . As crazy as it sounds I really think Last week vs Bills was their SB, I thought it at the time and it looked that way yesterday. Bad job out of Bowles.

Honestly, the Chiefs should have scored more on offense against them as well. They moved the ball with short passes but then decided to run, which they couldn't. Also, that call when Ware fumbled the ball while extending for the goal line. I hate that call but they left points on the field there.

You mean this: 8d0c9d89fb846fa379f34d5739fceb86.jpg

After The Bills did such a job on them in the season ender last year, Fitz and the JESTS org were super motivated to play The Bills. This week, their mo went missing and the air went out of Fitz's balls.

I don't get why this is funny. Maybe someone could use small words and explain it to me.

I really like this one though

14441157_980955835365237_990405493192974

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan