Tom Coughlin was at the stadium

BuffaloPride

Does this Pepsi make my ass look big?

I like boobs. I like shapely bootys. I like thin waists. That girl has them all in the wrong proportions. Not attractive.

she has thin waist and that rack is being hidden by that gallon sized drink, butt is too big for her body which is why I think they are enhanced but most definitely attractive

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex has a contract and he will be paid per those terms. Beside that, the BILLS can do whatever they want, whenever.

I think that is part of Rex and Peg's psychological chess match...If Rex plays out the season, he can "retire" without getting fired. By retiring, he'd have to negotiate a buyout of the contract. That would leave open the possibility of coaching again, but save the Pegulas big money. If Pegula pulls the trigger during the season, Rex can walk with $16.5 mil for the last 3 years of the contract.

That article quotes (likely) this thread as a source for the story.

You now link to the article where "the story started."

Around and around it goes.

:lol:

Russ is why Rex is here, thanks genius just stick to marketing

Perhaps, but actually I think it was because Rex watched the Super Bowl with Terry and Kim. Rex turned on the charm and schmoozinator and snowed the rookie owners and they were hooked.

Think about it, Rex would be a fun guy to watch the Super Bowl with.

Can't the pegulas find the next BEST coach coming up from collegiate sports or some gem in the NFL somewhere?

Someone like Doug Martine perhaps?

If we were to be looking for a coach, and Kim and Terry like you, want an up and coming college coach, how about Jim Mora Jr.

He has NFL coaching experience/success. He has gotten UCLA from dog meat to a really good team. He gets great play from his QBs. Michael Vick, Hundley, and Rosen.

Edited by reddogblitz

Ironic that we can link to a story that cites this thread as a source, yet we cannot link to Bleacher Report!

Kind of funny that the proof is this page that started the story which shows that there is no proof! LOL

Never mind that interviewing for any kind of a position with any team right now is a huge conflict of interest for his current job at the NFL.

Disagree.

Coughlin has an agent. His agent knows Coughlin's wishes. His agent almost Certainly negotiated a couple out clauses w the NFL. Coughlin's boss is not Goodell. Coughlin has 32 bosses.

If one or more of Coughlin's real bosses wants him, best believe its in his contract to be let out to interview or take it.

Edited by maddenboy

Perhaps, but actually I think it was because Rex watched the Super Bowl with Terry and Kim. Rex turned on the charm and schmoozinator and snowed the rookie owners and they were hooked.

If we were to be looking for a coach, and Kim and Terry like you, want an up and coming college coach, how about Jim Mora Jr.

He has NFL coaching experience/success. He has gotten UCLA from dog meat to a really good team. He gets great play from his QBs. Michael Vick, Hundley, and Rosen.

I wanted to post a legit comment, but all I saw was dog meat and Michael Vick in the same paragraph.

Jim Mora Jr is an AWFUL coach. UCLA is loaded with talent and craps out every year. They are not a really good team.

See what I mean?

Edited by mannc

Disagree.

Coughlin has an agent. His agent knows Coughlin's wishes. His agent almost Certainly negotiated a couple out clauses w the NFL. Coughlin's boss is not Goodell. Coughlin has 32 bosses.

If one or more of Coughlin's real bosses wants him, best believe its in his contract to be let out to interview or take it.

Although it's undeniable that Coughlin wants to coach again, this visit is a clear conflict with his job if he is interviewing. Each team should go ballistic if a key member of the competition committee is interviewing for a job with another team. Never mind how foolish Pegulas would look to interview the guy in the main offices.

It would be a completely different story if the sighting was in January.

Geezus christ...keep living in fantasy land. The fact this is still being talked about is ridiculous. Pegulas are very smart, successful, business people and sports franchise owners...they are not morons. But keep assuming they are as dumb as the majority of the conspiracy threads on this board. Just keep assuming that its not because of his job with the NFL that requires him to visit teams and that its really the Owners of a professional football team doing the single dumbest thing they could ever do as owners that has never ever happened in the history of the NFL a single time because that OBVIOUSLY makes more sense.

Successful business owner, yes.

Successful franchise owner, no. From both a monetary (see Forbes latest article on where the Bills rank in team value) and performance aspect, Terry hasn't proved anything yet. You can make the exact same claim regarding the performance of the Sabres. Being successful in the oil and gas business does not crown one successful in the sports business.

http://www.forbes.com/teams/buffalo-bills/

Edited by jmc12290

also true, Pegs needs to be wiser with his decisions and not be affected by feel good emotions which mean squat on gameday.

To be fair, I think that's exactly what he was thinking about when he pushed for Rex to be hired. And it obviously worked.

I'm going to tell myself the Pegulas are hiring Coughlin to replace Russ Brandon.

One can dream.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Successful business owner, yes.

Successful franchise owner, no. From both a monetary (see Forbes latest article on where the Bills rank in team value) and performance aspect, Terry hasn't proved anything yet. You can make the exact same claim regarding the performance of the Sabres. Being successful in the oil and gas business does not crown one successful in the sports business.http://www.forbes.com/teams/buffalo-bills/

Let's be honest , the Bills are unlikely to EVER rank near the top of the Forbes franchise value list. This has zero to do with Pegula, and everything to do with the market the team is in and it's stadium setup. The Bills would be worth much more on that list is an instant if Pegula was to move the team to another market. Would that move automatically make Pegula a " successful" sports owner? The Bills would just simply make more money in another city with a different stadium where they could have a different pricing structure and turn a larger profit.

Although it's undeniable that Coughlin wants to coach again, this visit is a clear conflict with his job if he is interviewing. Each team should go ballistic if a key member of the competition committee is interviewing for a job with another team. Never mind how foolish Pegulas would look to interview the guy in the main offices.

disagree. That's not how conflicts get resolved. Its only a (potential) conflict if Coughlin did it behind the NFL's back.

Conflicts are usually resolved by 1) prior full disclosure to all parties, then 2) agreement by all parties to waive the conflict or to set parameters on the type of contact Coughlin may have.

Its like a lawyer representing both husband and wife in a divorce. He talks to both parties, gets their informed consent, and then we proceed with the divorce.

-----

Not trying to derail the thread. Just that with the armies of lawyers involved, I'm sure the conflict issue was resolved.

Edited by maddenboy

How awkward would it be to fire Rex mid-season and all his buddies are still here coaching?

Its like when you break up with your girl but you have classes with all her friends :lol::lol::lol: . This usually leads to smashing one of her friends in Rivas world but thats another story. IF REX IS Fired mid-season, who do you think becomes interim HC with Anthony Lynn already the OC?