Marone

PatsFanNH

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex did bring in Tyrod, Roman, and most importantly he vouched for all-pro LG Richie Incognito.

The only thing that bugs me is because Marrone didn't stay the team didn't get Bill Polian and he would have made a big difference for the team going forward. Marrone and his crappy OC might be gone for 2016 anyway and the team would probably found a better GM, HC and finally found their franchise QB.

I dont they get tyrod, roman, or mccoy... so i think the offense would have fallen short

But Orton would have stayed another year. He literally made his decision to retire within minutes of Marone deciding to leave.

Incognito was a great re-sign. But Roman and Tyrod ... ugh and meh.

Rex did bring in Tyrod, Roman, and most importantly he vouched for all-pro LG Richie Incognito.

The only thing that bugs me is because Marrone didn't stay the team didn't get Bill Polian and he would have made a big difference for the team going forward. Marrone and his crappy OC might be gone for 2016 anyway and the team would probably found a better GM, HC and finally found their franchise QB.

Agreed, Polian is past his prime but would have been a huge positive influence on the Pegs.

Not at all. As good as Shwartz was on the defensive side of the ball, Marrone and his OC were equally as bad at play calling on the offensive side.
1st play, Spiller up the gut. 2nd play another run. 3rd play failed pass attempt. 4th play punt.

Edited by Marty McFly

Erik Pears at guard. "Just put the best 5 out there"

If it's Cyril Richardson in his first game ever 1:1 vs JJ watt, so be it. Obviously.

Who would his QB have been? Orton retired and we all know he wouldn't have gone with EJ. Matt Cassel? 4-12.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Erik Pears at guard. "Just put the best 5 out there"

If it's Cyril Richardson in his first game ever 1:1 vs JJ watt, so be it. Obviously.

Who would his QB have been? Orton retired and we all know he wouldn't have gone with EJ. Matt Cassel? 4-12.

He would've traded a 2nd for Nassib, I'm not even kidding.

Hell no,Marrone was gifted 2 wins his 9-7 season.

seem to think it was 4,.Detriot, Chicago, GreenBay and New Englang

But Orton would have stayed another year. He literally made his decision to retire within minutes of Marone deciding to leave.

Orton was gone at least a day before Marone..speculation was that was a big reason he left...felt he had no QB and the resulting 6-10 staring him in the face would damage his reputation and ability to get another job.

I was wondering, do you guys think if he had stayed your playoff streak would have been broken last year? He had the team going in the right direction just had a terrible O.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Do you think if Mo Lewis hadn't broken Bledsoe's leg, the Pats would have had their success of the last 15 years? or would Belichek have been fired in year 2 or 3?