Philly police officers file civil suit vs McCoy

YoloinOhio

@dschratwieser

.@FOX29philly Breaking News: 2 Phila Police Officers file civil lawsuit against Shady McCoy in local bar brawl. Seek damages#fox29

.@FOX29philly Lawsuit against McCoy, 3 others and Recess Lounge where brawl took place. Alleges assault&battery, negligence.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Attorney Fred Perri says officers suffered "serious and permanent injuries" as a result of attack. McCoy not charged.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Lawsuit comes months after DA Seth Williams declined to prosecute former Eagles running back.No charges were filed#fox29

@FOX29philly Officers attorney Fred Perri says they were "viciously attacked by LeSean McCoy & additional defendants" at Recess Lounge#fox29

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an article on the cops attorney, being that he was associated with the traffic court pretty much sums up that this guy is a total scumbag, they had to have a ballot spot in this years local election to officially dissolve the philadelphia traffic court which had been shut down a few years ago

http://articles.philly.com/2015-07-26/news/64853963_1_house-arrest-traffic-fines-mercy

as my old friend tommy lee jones said in Fugitive

I

DONT

CARE

Exactly - injuries, suspensions, jail time, whatever. None of this garbage phases me any more with this team. I am so glad they are playing 2 good teams coming up because nothing would be worse than playing a bottom feeder. I only wish that San Fran and Rams were further down on the schedule....

@dschratwieser

.@FOX29philly Breaking News: 2 Phila Police Officers file civil lawsuit against Shady McCoy in local bar brawl. Seek damages#fox29

.@FOX29philly Lawsuit against McCoy, 3 others and Recess Lounge where brawl took place. Alleges assault&battery, negligence.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Attorney Fred Perri says officers suffered "serious and permanent injuries" as a result of attack. McCoy not charged.#fox29

.@FOX29philly Lawsuit comes months after DA Seth Williams declined to prosecute former Eagles running back.No charges were filed#fox29

@FOX29philly Officers attorney Fred Perri says they were "viciously attacked by LeSean McCoy & additional defendants" at Recess Lounge#fox29

We knew this was coming, right? I'm surprised they're sueing the bar, but I suppose I shouldn't be.