• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We got dominated in both games?

Why dont you think before you post once in a while

Yes the Bills were dominiated in both games. 7 points against the Ravens and the Jets score was misleading. Two homerun bombs, a fumble recovery, a garbage time TD, and the rest of the game was a 37-3 smackdown

Yes the Bills were dominiated in both games. 7 points against the Ravens and the Jets score was misleading. Two homerun bombs, a fumble recovery, a garbage time TD, and the rest of the game was a 37-3 smackdown

This is true. The big plays are great, but that is all we have...lead the league in 3 and outs and only live by big plays...not sustainable

Umm we did but guess you thought the offense was good against the Jets

Ummmm....you could take that same damn advice

The title of the OP's thread is "we are the worst team in the league....not the worst "offense" in the league.

so now we are making excuses on WHY were were not dominated....since when is 7 points dominate?........

The title of the OP's thread is "we are the worst team in the league....not the worst "offense" in the league.

We are the Defense is Bad, offense is offensive.

We will be lucky to have 1 win before the bye.

Thats not the worst team in the league dont know what is.

so now we are making excuses on WHY were were not dominated....since when is 7 points dominate?........

Yes Bills were dominated both games

Right now you want me to pick it on 18 September.

DeShone Kizer, QB ND

If you are going to make the decision to flop for the next years draft, yea you better be pretty damn sure you are going to get an all time great player.

Alright, got you marked down for Kizer.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Not necessarily advocating it, but one prime example was the Colts and suck for Luck.

There is no sure fire bet like Luck was as a cannot lose first pick QB.

at least no one I am aware of. So it would be a crapshoot. the difference being

the Bills would have the pick of the litter. How good do we feel about Whaley pulling the trigger with that pick?

People making decisions on TWO games... WTF.

People wanting a tank season ... WTF... there is no Connor McDavid QB coming up. Nor will there ever be, that is how football works. Put your hockey stick down and get some breath...

People saying that Whaley whiffed on Garrapolo ... get a fricken life outside your fantasy league. Probability is you will whiff on your first, or second, or third SO. That is much more life important than stupid **** football. PS: Please don't procreate.

Above all: stop making football your identity and get on with your life. I have done so (with a momentary slip-up last year v. NE, when I threw my remote against the wall and shattered it.) Otherwise, I watch for fun.. it's quite liberating.

If you watched the game they were badly outplayed in the Jets game and got a few breaks. I wouldn't say badly outplayed in the Ravens game, but outplayed nonetheless.

Once again.....the word used here was "dominated"

Miami is being dominated by the pats today....that is the correct time to use that word

Yeezus is doing what he always does.....throwing gasoline on a brushfire

By the way...."breaks" are part of the game.....just like bad ref calls......and breaks that the other team gets as well......it was a "break" that Darby doesnt catch that interception thrown right to him in the Ravens game and score with it.......which would have made the difference between winning and losing.

Edited by John from Hemet

Yet another weekly knee jerk thread. No surprise.

Weekly? This is turning into daily.

We are the Defense is Bad, offense is offensive.

We will be lucky to have 1 win before the bye.

Thats not the worst team in the league dont know what is.

Yes Bills were dominated both games

You dont even know what the term means....but its not a huge suprise given your other posts.