We are by far the worst team in the league

Yeezus

Really, so we are already crowning Wentz, Winston and Maritota?

How about RGIII? What about Ryan Leaf? Shall I go on about failed highly drafted QBs?

But teams do it all the time... yup great QBs are just waiting to be taken 1st overall.

Now go to those drafts. You will find a Great player in the top 3..

Leaf, Manning one team took the right player one didnt

But keep wanting to win meanless games down the line and pick 10-20 and NEVER get better

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You think these guys are can't miss QB's?

Want to see more of Kaaya, i question his Arm

But yes Kizer i think is going to be very good in this league for a long time. Still has some mechanical issues to clean up

Watson seems to have regressed a bit. Want to see more of him before i say just how good he is.

At end of day though i think all 3 will be top 10 picks

But keep wanting to win meanless games down the line and pick 10-20 and NEVER get better

Ah so revisionist history, I see. So, who's the guy coming out this year the Bills need to pick?

Yep he is going to be a very good QB in this league as of right now on 18 September.

I can respect your willingness to go out on a limb saying that. That takes guts. I don't agree with your position, I don't think there is a guy worth tanking for in this draft.

Bills don't really need to " tank", let's be honest. They win maybe 4 games even if they are trying their damndest this season.

I can respect your willingness to go out on a limb saying that. That takes guts. I don't agree with your position, I don't think there is a guy worth tanking for in this draft.

He has his flaws, however they are all coachable flaws example opens left shoulder early at times makes him in accurate short when he doesnt stay closed.

But love his anticipation throws, reading defenses, making checks at line, alot of stuff that is foreign to college QBs

And guess what, the year we have a good chance, there are no real top 10 QBs draft eligible.

Says who?

There are 3 top 15 players that are QBs.

2 of them rated in the top 3 players of this draft.

Dunno if the Bills are the worst team in the league. Cleveland, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco have claims too

Luckily we play all 3 other claimants so we'll have a pretty good idea how bad the Bills are this year

We'll see...it's early...But I think the Bills are in the running...And I think San Fran is much better overall...