We are by far the worst team in the league

Yeezus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're right about one thing - that Rams-Bills game is shaping up to be a clash of the titans.

But here's the thing: Rams, by drafting Goff #1, were saying "we're playing for 2017-19." Bills, by not drafting a QB, were saying "the future is now." To me, that hurts more ...

Going by your feelings is a lousy metric to use when picking who's the worst team in the league. Of course the Bills sucking hurts more, you're a Bills fan. But objectively speaking, they're not the worst team in the league.

Going by your feelings is a lousy metric to use when picking who's the worst team in the league. Of course the Bills sucking hurts more, you're a Bills fan. But objectively speaking, they're not the worst team in the league.

Regardless of what's happening today, I've got to say the Browns are the worst team right now. But I'm not ready to say the Niners or Rams are worse than the Bills. And while I agree with you that "who do you think will be better in 2 years" is a different question, it is a related question, because being willing to lose now while you build toward a competition window is different than being competitive on your way out of the competition cycle.

IMO the problem is people want a playoff team....we all do.....and when they end up going 8-8 they are "aweful"

but that is really not true....they are horribly "average" when that happens because we are picking like 10-12 every year.....

That means we are def not the worst.....we just arent where we want to be as fans

IMO the problem is people want a playoff team....we all do.....and when they end up going 8-8 they are "aweful"

but that is really not true....they are horribly "average" when that happens because we are picking like 10-12 every year.....

That means we are def not the worst.....we just arent where we want to be as fans

For 17 years consecutively. That's how you become the worst team in the nfl.

Yes because I've seen this **** movie before.

Tank, get rid of Rex, Whaley and Russ and bring a real, qualified football mind in here to call the shots.

Blah blah wah wah.

Tanking 2 games into the season is for losers. Welcome to loserville. No excuses dude. that is loser mentality at its finest.

By your definition, the bills should just tank every year as soon as they lose 2 games and look like they aren't going to the Superbowl.

Where do you people come from? Have you no pride at all?

Edited by PolishDave

Blah blah wah wah.

Tanking 2 games into the season is for losers. Welcome to loserville. No excuses dude. that is loser mentality at its finest.

By your definition, the bills should just tank every year as soon as they lose 2 games and look like they aren't going to the Superbowl.

He's in the grasp of BBFS. It's not his fault.

Blah blah wah wah? Good retort.

Tanking when you know your coach is a moron and management(and perhaps ownership)is clueless is exactly what the franchise needs.

Seems to me they have assembled enough good players to be competitive. It's up to the coaches to utilize the players properly to maximize results. But noooo, they're the worst. No good players on the team at all.

Been gone for 3 days and looks like the inmates are still running the asylum.

I said to myself, I bet Yeezus, A.K.A. Crayonz, is still starting threads every three hours which are basically the same narrative...and the same uneducated takes my 7 yr old makes during Bills games.

And Cleveland is winning by one point. Not dominating IMO.

Interesting....can you account for your 7 year old at the moment these threads start? We may be on to something here....