We are by far the worst team in the league

Yeezus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been gone for 3 days and looks like the inmates are still running the asylum.

I said to myself, I bet Yeezus, A.K.A. Crayonz, is still starting threads every three hours which are basically the same narrative...and the same uneducated takes my 7 yr old makes during Bills games.

And Cleveland is winning by one point. Not dominating IMO.

Edited by r00tabaga

I said to myself, I bet Yeezus, A.K.A. Crayonz, is still starting threads every three hours which are basically the same narrative...and the same uneducated takes my 7 yr old makes during Bills games.

Yeezus is NOT Crayonz. That's an insult to them both.

I'm watching Houston-KC while cleaning out the garage. More enjoyable than Thursday night's game.

I mean the cleaning the garage part.

By the way, Houston is clearly better than us now that they have an o.k. QB in Osweiler. So there's another one.

Dude, the point isn't "dominating" vs. just leading. The point is Cleveland...

I'm watching Houston-KC while cleaning out the garage. More enjoyable than Thursday night's game.

I mean the cleaning the garage part.

By the way, Houston is clearly better than us now that they have an o.k. QB in Osweiler. So there's another one.

Dude, the point isn't "dominating" vs. just leading. The point is Cleveland...

2 games

Am I the only one who watched the god awful Rams play? There's no debate about who the worst team in the league is, and it's not Buffalo. Worst coached? Maybe. Worst team? No chance.

Well, you're right about one thing - that Rams-Bills game is shaping up to be a clash of the titans.

But here's the thing: Rams, by drafting Goff #1, were saying "we're playing for 2017-19." Bills, by not drafting a QB, were saying "the future is now." To me, that hurts more ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich