Around the League Week 2

YoloinOhio

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think we can be the Rams in their house? Lol

I definitely do. Their offense is awful. They let everyone hang around because they can't move the football. You can make one big play and win that game.

Anyone want to buy a $100 Jacksonville AFC championship ticket for $25? Pays 40-1 :doh:

Guess it why i work instead of gambling for a living :lol:

They look terrible!! I started Bortles and Allen Robinson on one team (needless to say I am losing).

Anyone want to buy a $100 Jacksonville AFC championship ticket for $25? Pays 40-1 :doh:

Guess it why i work instead of gambling for a living :lol:

Not me. But if you sell it. go ahead and buy yourself some shares of EJ Manuel stock. Because it has crashed to 40 cents a share. It was once $11. Always good getting in at the ground floor.

I definitely do. Their offense is awful. They let everyone hang around because they can't move the football. You can make one big play and win that game.

They look terrible!! I started Bortles and Allen Robinson on one team (needless to say I am losing).

Lol I advised a buddy that Jax D may be a good plug and play this week. Oops. Really though, I thought they were gonna be better.

I'm not so sure.

You mean the offense that was shutout by the 49ers? The offense that hasn't scored a TD yet. The hyperbole weakens your argument. The offenses aren't even comparable.

Lol I advised a buddy that Jax D may be a good plug and play this week. Oops. Really though, I thought they were gonna be better.

Bortles looks so bad in this game. The Chargers are pushing them all over the field. Edited by Kirby Jackson