Around the League Week 2

YoloinOhio

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And whilst I have always agreed that you don't need 5 studs to have a good line the Seattle line shows you can't have 5 scrubs (or 4 scrubs and Britt). The left tackle was atrocious.

The idea is that they give you protection. Neutral is a win for the OL. That Seahawks OL can't manage neutral plays that often.

Is this some kind of record. I thought Delrio was s defensive HC.

@adamcaplan

#Raiders defense has given up 8 TDs, 1015 total yards in two games. #ATLvsOAK

The 6th-most yards allowed after 2 games in NFL history. But none of the others allowed more than 7 TDs [1979 Jets].

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think that's me. I've said that I think he's the most overrated player in the NFL.

He just makes too many mistakes for me and doesn't win big games.

He's beatable and I think the fear factor has gone with him. Defensive coordinators aren't scared to bring it and challenge him.

I do think that some blame lies with Ryan Grigson, hasn't protected him enough. I think he's probably a little too proud at times as well, fails to protect himself.

He's beatable and I think the fear factor has gone with him. Defensive coordinators aren't scared to bring it and challenge him.

I do think that some blame lies with Ryan Grigson, hasn't protected him enough. I think he's probably a little too proud at times as well, fails to protect himself.

His team is awful. That's the only reason to cut him some slack. The OL is brutal, the backs are done and their defense stinks.

I think that's part of it. But what does he have around him? A 33 Frank Gore, a blocking TE, and three 170 lb. WR's.

I like Kelly, their rookie center. But the rest of that line is pretty awful imo.

Not to mention their defense is weak, and I'm not a fan of the coach.

I heard a Stat this week that he's only had a 100 yard rusher in 1% of his starts. Lowest in the league by far. Not many quarterbacks would look great.