Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

Nothing scares me away from a QB prospect more than the spread offense. I just can't believe how many people haven't learned this yet.

Amen! so pissed that we didn't have a chance at Wentz! I wanted him big time last yr kid is going to be a stud.

Spread QBs can make it but it takes yrs. It took Cam 5 yrs and now maybe Tannehill

Chad Kelly is going to be a good-great NFL QB. He throws the ball exactly like Jim. He has a cannon arm but also has the great touch that Jim had. He is able to anticipate where the play is going and throw his WR open. He turns the ball over too much right now but I think that is more of a product of Ole Miss having no running game and a one dimensional attack simply doesn't work against teams like Alabama and Florida State.

Kelly has had his maturity problems but to be fair he hasn't even had a sniff of trouble in awhile. He is cocky as hell but so was Jim and so are a lot of the great ones. If we pass on him, we will regret it.

Yes but he can't come in here and be the guy right away, again it takes yrs for spread QBs if ever to be good NFL QBs

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Kelly is going to be a good-great NFL QB. He throws the ball exactly like Jim. He has a cannon arm but also has the great touch that Jim had. He is able to anticipate where the play is going and throw his WR open. He turns the ball over too much right now but I think that is more of a product of Ole Miss having no running game and a one dimensional attack simply doesn't work against teams like Alabama and Florida State.

Kelly has had his maturity problems but to be fair he hasn't even had a sniff of trouble in awhile. He is cocky as hell but so was Jim and so are a lot of the great ones. If we pass on him, we will regret it.

I'd take Kelly also. Kelly (#12) was cocky, Big Ben is a total d-bag and cocky, Marino was likely cocky, Cutler is, a ton of QB's are.

Amen! so pissed that we didn't have a chance at Wentz! I wanted him big time last yr kid is going to be a stud.

Spread QBs can make it but it takes yrs. It took Cam 5 yrs and now maybe Tannehill

Yes but he can't come in here and be the guy right away, again it takes yrs for spread QBs if ever to be good NFL QBs

cam led his team to 12-4 in his 3rd year.

kizer has a quick release cannon. i'm gonna watch a lot of this kid saturday.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

give the Bills the best QB in the league. We're still not winning games. It doesn't matter. our problems are systemic.

Give us the best QB in the league and a coach who knows how to run an offense and we are Super Bowl contenders right now.

I'm going with Clausen. The issue is that many Notre Dame fans don't seem to understand what decade they are taking the field in. Due to this I'm certain most Kizer fans project him as more of a Montana type.

So what you are saying is we should draft any QB from Tennessee or Purdue?

Chad Kelly shredded the Alabama D as well. If that's how we are going to judge prospects to be fair then we'd have to hold Kelly in high regard as well.

You could watch any of Watson's games from last year if you want to get specific. I just think the Alabama game was the perfect example of what he brings to the table. He has a pretty good body of work at Clemson. Like I said earlier though he has had a rough start this year with some new pieces on that offense, but he will begin to dominate again. :thumbsup:

And I do like Kelly as well :thumbsup: They are in the top tier of QB's for the 2017 draft along with Kizer. Those three are likely the only 1st Round picks if they all enter.

Edited by H2o

Maybe for Watson...

No. That's not how it works.

See this GIF:

Terrible O-line play, franchise QB steps up and makes play while getting sacked:

arod.0.gif

Yeah, Rodgers and Roethlesberger are among the most sacked QBs since they've been in the league...they make plays...when you are good you get the ball out fast enough

So what you are saying is we should draft any QB from Tennessee or Purdue?

No. not at all. I just don't see Kizer as being a franchise QB. I just believe that ND's constant exposure (every game on NBC) results in players gaining tremendous amounts of publicity. This results in them constantly being overrated by fans, media, and even scouts alike. I remember Kiper giving Manti Teo a first round grade. People see these guys all the time, and are more likely to remember their highlights. I'll take what Chad Kelly did against Bama any day over Kizer stomping all over Nevada,BYU, and Boston College. It makes me weary of Kizer.