Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the Bills "suck for" Notre Dame QB De Shone Kizer?

I have not seen him play, but have read great things about him. Any Notre Dame fans on here have insightful comments?

i can tell by his stupid name that the answer is no.

On the plus side we could have Kevin Spacey play him in the movie.

Bad for Chad!

Seriously the Bills should hold a fire sale on players now for draft picks, then trade down a dozen times for even more picks in the draft.

I agree. Look, we don't really know who will be the bright, shiny new thing by the end of the college football season. Goff, Wentz ... neither of them was considered first pick quality a year ago. They may turn into busts. Who knows. But someone will emerge from the pack because someone always does, except in the EJ year, which was, unfortunately, the year we were hell-bent for drafting a QB ...

Should the Bills "suck for" Notre Dame QB De Shone Kizer?

I have not seen him play, but have read great things about him. Any Notre Dame fans on here have insightful comments?

We don't need to tank for anyone. The fact is that we really do suck. Gonna be another long season. Already trying to figure out who my secondary team to root for will be this year, cuz we all know come January, it won't be the Bills.

Bad for Chad!

Seriously the Bills should hold a fire sale on players now for draft picks, then trade down a dozen times for even more picks in the draft.

I agree, but they will get taken too the woodshed on value. Because anyone worth trading comes with some kind of baggage or the insane contracts. Example is Dareus easily a first round trade talent. Except he is one bong hit away from a major suspension and has a contract no one would want with that in mind. Another is Kyle Williams his only problem is age and price. Shady? LOL!

Who's left that would fetch anything but a 6 or 7th round conditional pick?