Virgil

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just imagine if we had promoted Jim Shwartz instead - probably would have set a new NFL sack record last year which would have resulted in keeping Mario Williams and using a high draft pick on a QB. - just saying

If they set an NFL sack record they would have won too many games to spend a pick on a high qb

I listened to it....

Rex sounded beat.....that is what he sounded like

I'm telling you guys, unless he loses 12 games this year he will get one more. Injuries and suspensions have bought him a pass. Tyrod's agent on the other hand better have a great financial advisor. This year's % is the best he'll ever get.

You are very wrong, sir. Rex is as good as gone, unless they miraculously got to 9 wins and made the playoffs. He's dead meat.

I'm thinking tonight the reality had to finally hit him. "Oh **** I'm screwed". All along he'a had this blind faith in his crappy defense and has just been rationalizing "they just don't get it yet" "they just need to communicate'. But now he's got to realize it's just broken, and his stupid defense is not going to work, and it can't be fixed, and we're all screwed. It's like that scene from red October where the cocky Russian sub captain screws up and just before the torpedi hits the crew man turns to him and says "you've killed us all"

Dammit in 40+ years of Fandom this for sure is the most depressed and resigned I've ever been after the 2nd freaking game

lets hope for a silver linning and the whole front office gets canned.

THE ONLY WAY BRANDON STAYS IS IF HE HAS ZERO INVOLVMENT WITH FOOTBALL DECISIONS, NO SETTING UP INTERVIEWS, NO CALLING UDFAS NO TALKING TO COACHES OR PLAYERS OR ANYTHING.

He can stay in just marketing were he has had a Hall of fame career in selling this franchise of losing for 16 yrs.

Absolutely right. He has been deluding himself and his defenders on this board have been deluding themselves equally. Tonight the penny dropped for Rex. It was written all over his face. He knows this is the end.

English saying?

Frankly.....I thought Rex looked defeated tonight

The question becomes for the Pegulas....who do they replace him with if it is before season end?

Because Roman doesnt look like the answer either

Might as well just tank the season with him. I knew this was Pegula's secret plan to tank, #ROGUETANK!

Yes. It means he realised the truth.

Figured it meant that just never heard penny before, we say shoe dropped