Did Gilmore suck tonight?

Thurmal34

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Darby got burned once maybe twice but gilmore was consistently awful. Made fitz look like friggen Tom out there. Did fitz ever have that many yards for us?

Covered this week that he had 3-4 games of 300+ with Stevie, jones, Nelson and ruvell martin type receivers. The jets offense is good.

Or am I just really bad at watching football?

I'll admit, I had many canned personalities tonight, but to my mind, their slot guy waxed him early, which made him shy later vs Marshall.

Pay the guy? I dunno.

He got lit up. Even when he was in decent position Enunwa abused him. Then it went down hill. Hard to tell if that smoke is from getting burned or his new contract going up in flames.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yes it is but come on. To Fitz? I think it just hurts a little more because its him lol

Yea- but he threw for about 4K last year and the offense should be better this year. Those dismissing the jets and claiming we were the obvious #2 in the afce did no favors for what expectations should've been. We played a good team on both sides of the ball.

Or am I just really bad at watching football?

I'll admit, I had many canned personalities tonight, but to my mind, their slot guy waxed him early, which made him shy later vs Marshall.

Pay the guy? I dunno.

Terrible, he looked completely lost. Was torched, and schooled almost every time he was thrown at.