Greg Gabriel - Slams the Bills

Reed83HOF

I'm understanding but I just can't get to where I hate the Pegulas decision making yet. It's their first coaching staff they've put together and the history of burden's can't be put on them.

It's not just that.

And I'm the last to put marv at gm or Gregg or... on them. I'd ask if you are to eager to support them because you are just happy not to lose the team, if discussing how their tenure may be unfairly viewed.

I'm not condemning them but I think it's fair to have questions and concerns

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We agree on this. I'll just take it a step further and say I can logically understand why he would think Rex could work out - so I'm not even going to question a decision that got thrown on him immediately after his current coach abruptly and shockingly quit.

I agree with this. I'm sure his interview was very impressive.

Hiring a HC is so important and has to be difficult. They made a huge mistake. I can't be mad at them.

At least Pegs can afford to eat his mistakes.

proven he will too. He deserves our patience even though it physically pains me to think about that. It's just not their fault. Rex was a reasonable enough decision that I just can't start blame this pit in my stomach on.

In some respects we should be mature enough to feel like the Los Angeles fans - they're in year one and shouldn't feel utter dispair if Fisher doesn't work out. We shouldn't either.

It's not just that.

And I'm the last to put marv at gm or Gregg or... on them. I'd ask if you are to eager to support them because you are just happy not to lose the team, if discussing how their tenure may be unfairly viewed.

I'm not condemning them but I think it's fair to have questions and concerns

see my above post.

Polian stayed away because he's 73 yrs old and hasnt had a descent draft in twelve years, thats why he was booted and available

how you don't see where the sabres are is very puzzling.....do you live under a rock?

As Polian said - it was too heavy of a lift; it wasn't going to be easy and quick....

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 4m4 minutes ago

The Bills are one of the most mismanaged, poorly coached teams in the NFL. I feel bad for the Pegula's

I agree that the Pegula's are part of the dysfunction. They went out and just purchased the biggest name on the market for coaching positions after Maronne left. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would do their homework more diligently than the Pegulas.

Honestly they need to Fire REX and all his coordinators OR fire Greg Blo-men for his horrible play calling "abilities" to start off with.

As a lifelong Bills fan I DO take this personal. The Bills are seriously capable of winning games like tonight and the one during Week 1. However this POOR coaching should give some indication that the Bills owners are literally falling apart. It looks like Sammy and Goodwin are hurt after the game, not to mention Tyrod, which he DID suffer a concussion.

As far as the Pegula's go and the community of Buffalo, I feel very sorry for you guys. You have a multi-billion dollar owner of your sports team who can't use any of his knowledge or even his money help him recruit a talented coach along with FO personnel. The people of Buffalo deserve something to believe in. Unfortunately, the Pegulas are the foundation of the problem at this point and are misleading Buffalonians into a false sense of success.

Seriously the least concerened FO i've ever seen of any sports team, including my high school team. My high school team focused more on researching their coach than the Pegulas did on anything they've done for this franchise. Until then the Bills will continue being the laughing stock of the NFL because of poor leadership, coaching, and a fan-base which has had enough disappointment with their sports teams failing. The Pegulas seriously need to take the head out their ass and get an outside perspective of how screwed up they really are.

I've never hated the Bills and never will. But I extremely dislike the Bills ownership & coaching. Seriously my buddies and I could motivate these players and coach them up to their full potential with a better chemistry than these NFL "gurus" who've spent their whole life coaching football. Yet, they're the ones who recycle their dad's old playbook that worked decades ago.

Until then, SCREW YOU PEGULAS!!!!!

Edited by gr8billsfan

how you don't see where the sabres are is very puzzling.....do you live under a rock?

Not really on the Pegulas there either but status of the Sabres is questionable. Undeniable stud in Eichel. Awesome. Then you have a boozing Canadian who runs into donut shops, a sociopath and a blowhard GM who couldn't pick a goalie if he had 37 tries. We'll see.

I agree that the Pegula's are part of the dysfunction. They went out and just purchased the biggest name on the market for coaching positions after Maronne left. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would do their homework more diligently than the Pegulas.

Honestly they need to Fire REX and all his coordinators OR fire Greg Blo-men for his horrible play calling "abilities" to start off with.

As a lifelong Bills fan I DO take this personal. The Bills are seriously capable of winning games like tonight and the one during Week 1. However this POOR coaching should give some indication to the owners that the BIlls are literally falling apart. It looks like Sammy and Goodwin are hurt after the game, not to mention Tyrod, which he DID suffer a concussion.

As far as the Pegula's go and the community of Buffalo, I feel very sorry for you guys. You have a multi-billion dollar owner of your sports team who can't use any of his knowledge or even his money help him recruit a fresh and new coach. The people of Buffalo deserve something to believe in. Unfortunately, the Pegulas are the foundation of the problem at this point and are misleading Buffalonians into a false sense of success.

Seriously the least concerened FO i've ever seen of any sports team, including my high school team. My high school team focused more on researching their coach than the Pegulas did on anything they've done for this franchise. Until then the Bills will continue being the laughing stock of the NFL because of poor leadership, coaching, and a fan-base which has had enough disappointment with their sports teams failing. The Pegulas seriously need to take the head out their ass and get an outside perspective of how screwed up they really are.

I've never hated the Bills and never will. But I extremely dislike the Bills ownership & coaching. Seriously my buddies and I could motive these players and coach them up to their full potential with a better chemistry than these NFL "gurus" who've spent their whole life coaching football. Yet, they're the ones who recycle their dad's old playbook that worked decades ago.

Until then, SCREW YOU PEGULAS!!!!!

You would get absolutely embarrassed and you know it. This is exactly the post that makes us football immature as a fan base.

Not really on the Pegulas there either but status of the Sabres is questionable. Undeniable stud in Eichel. Awesome. Then you have a boozing Canadian who runs into donut shops, a sociopath and a blowhard GM who couldn't pick a goalie if he had 37 tries. We'll see.

I'd encourage you to look into the team a bit further than that.