Bills vs Jets Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you will hear much of that, maybe from the far reaches of sunshine land but clearly this team is a mess. I don't see the room for a debate. Even our most famous sunshine and unicorn fans are going to bed wondering about life as a Bills fan. Holy smokes we are bad. Bad bad bad. Charles Clay is stiff, Tyord has more EJ moments than I'd like to accept, Shady is Barry Sanders without the home run, Gilmore should be jailed for fraud.

I would still take tyrod over EJ, but that's not saying much. But hey, can't draft those QBs early, need to use those picks to draft Rex's defence players so he can take a top 5 defence and rebuild it back into a top 5 defence after a few years that will run HIS defence

He does not sustain offense with intermediate and short throws that are routine in the NFL.

And it's no surprise. It's a big part of why we led the league in 3 and outs last year.

Looking like we will again this year but again (unless our WRs are done for) will likely have a ton of big plays

I would still take tyrod over EJ, but that's not saying much. But hey, can't draft those QBs early, need to use those picks to draft Rex's defence players so he can take a top 5 defence and rebuild it back into a top 5 defence after a few years that will run HIS defence

#braincramps It's so bad you can see it and feel it..... He was more instinctive last year, seems like he is trying to convince himself to reset and stay in the pocket and in the meantime.... Tick tick tick your about to get knocked out by a 320 pound dlineman.

If Tyrod completes a few passes and keeps some drives going the defense is not gassed by halftime. 3 and outs after 7 or 8 minute drives don't help.

if the defence could stop anyone on 3rd down maybe they could get off the field and not be gassed too. 3td and long appears to be a gimme for teams to get a 1St against the bills defence.....

I'm ready for Mike Gillislee to play more. I'm ready for Charles Clay to go. They have no pass rush besides Hughes.Conceptually flawed D tonight. If they go 0-4, I'm ready for a Sabre like tank for a top college QB. Might like some one besides Doug Whaley making that pick.

Only good thing I can think of is the oline held up very well in pass blocking. Game was there for the taking but, clay trips over himself on one 3rd down route and the pass falls at his feet, manual fumbles on 3rd and one and Tyrod underthrows an open watkins for an INT. Bad teams make bad plays in big moments - this isn't a good team.

Absolutely pathetic. Every time Fitz threw the ball, you knew the guy was going to be wide open. The defense is a joke.

It was crazy. Time after time you'd see just the ball start sailing through the air and the immediate reaction would be "oh no", almost not even considering it might not be an automatic completion

We still don't put players in a position to succeed consistently.

Tyrod needs to be better, so it's PARTIALLY a talent issue but otherwise that was a circus (again)

I thought that he was fine. The Jets are a top 5 - 10 defense and you put 31 on them. You shouldn't lose when that happens. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Why are we talking about Tyrod? Outside of the bad pick, he played fine. The calls on 3/4 took him out of the game. Just awful.

Good QBs carry a team to VICTORY.....Both Defensive units didn't play spectacular, but Fitz carried his team to the win. He used the field, spread the ball around, and ran his progressions. Taylor, can extend plays with his legs, and throw to open receivers. That is all he has.

On a side note anyone that watched this game and shook their fist at Tyrod I don't know what to tell you. The Jets basically had 3 100 receivers!! I don't think that I have ever seen that. Tyrod had 280 (or whatever) yards passing with 3 TDs and 1 INT (in the worst call ever). He was fine. If you are going to give Ryan Fitzpatrick 400 yards in the air the problem isn't when you have the football.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Only good thing I can think of is the oline held up very well in pass blocking. Game was there for the taking but, clay trips over himself on one 3rd down route and the pass falls at his feet, manual fumbles on 3rd and one and Tyrod underthrows an open watkins for an INT. Bad teams make bad plays in big moments - this isn't a good team.

Wrong, well sort of. The O Line was worked tonight. The Jets played contain, and it was obvious that was the plan, same as last week. It'll be this way until we can beat it.

Tyrod played better, sure, but he still looks scared to me. Sammy's reaction to that underthrow was all I needed. Tyrod is off for some reason.

All in all, we're on to the Cards.. ;)

Tim-