Bills vs Jets Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Rex's fault these players are stupid. No fin situational awariness from Shadys stupid in bounds move in the first half to no hustle to beat the 2 minute warning. Rex sucks clearly, but what we have here is the confluence is sheer stupidity between the lines and on the sidelines. I'd love to see the Pats draft philosophy, I am convinced they hold brains very highly in their evaluation.

It's not Rex's fault these players are stupid. No fin situational awariness from Shadys stupid in bounds move in the first half to no hustle to beat the 2 minute warning. Rex sucks clearly, but what we have here is the confluence is sheer stupidity between the lines and on the sidelines. I'd love to see the Pats draft philosophy, I am convinced they hold brains very highly in their evaluation.

I totally agree with all of the above. The problem is that Rex is the head idiot.

Tyrod literally has the check down and the deep throw

I question whether he has any situational awareness at all.

Whaley needs to go with Rex. Football Czar time

Whaley's been in the front office for what, six years or so, and the Bills had one winning season in that time? Why WOULDN'T you fire him?