Bills v Jets First Half Thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People want to see the Bills tank like the Sabres? You might get your wish.

Don't think anyone "wants" that, but they are so bad and in such a sorry place it might be the best chance to make the playoffs someday.

With this offense 10 points feels impossible to make up

With this offense 10 points seems like a pretty good half. Not many people expect much more than 20.

As disappointed as I am in the O, right now I'm really worried about the D. Can't get pressure which is resulting in lots of big completions. Bottom line in the NFL is if you don't get pressure QBs will eat you alive, even Fitz.

What makes me laugh is those that think the refs have some conspiracy against the Bills. We are the laughing stock of the league. Of all teams why would the NFL pick us to screw over? We're just a sad organization.

Exactly. The Broncos and Seahawks can commit terrible penalties all day long, but they won't get called because they're the poster teams of the NFL right now. We get called for breathing too close to the other teams because the NFL doesn't give a **** about us.

With this offense 10 points seems like a pretty good half. Not many people expect much more than 20.

As disappointed as I am in the O, right now I'm really worried about the D. Can't get pressure which is resulting in lots of big completions. Bottom line in the NFL is if you don't get pressure QBs will eat you alive, even Fitz.

Mediocrity rules!