Bills v Jets First Half Thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. The Broncos and Seahawks can commit terrible penalties all day long, but they won't get called because they're the poster teams of the NFL right now. We get called for breathing too close to the other teams because the NFL doesn't give a **** about us.

The holding call on Gilmore was BS. Other than that they've all been legit. Granted, that holding call gave the Jets 3 points and let them control the clock for half the first quarter.

Don't think anyone "wants" that, but they are so bad and in such a sorry place it might be the best chance to make the playoffs someday.

Football is so much different than hockey though. Outside of the QB position, one guy isn't going to change our fortunes. Unless you have an upcoming draft with guys like Manning or Luck, tanking makes no sense. Deshaun Watson or Kizer are certainly no sure things (I wouldn't want either). I want a total overhaul as much as the next guy, but I don't think we need to "tank".

Can't even say he looks like last year, he's missing guys... badly. And he isn't running.

Even if his stat line isn't as good as last year he's showing very similar strengths and weaknesses. The results will run hot and cold but the process is similar. Read my posts, bandits, or a few others from the offseason or late last... tyrod played like a late teen early 20s quarterback with a lot of upside despite a lot of debate of whether he was top ten. Could become it, but wasn't (and isn't yet) there. Likewise, not the worst around suddenly either.

Edited by NoSaint