Should fans file a class action lawsuit against the Bills?

Jerry Jabber

Please do. Then judge can have everyone signing it should be banned by court order from watching Bills or going on any football forums.

Quoting DC Tom "You're an idiot"

Reading comprehension, it's obvious you have none. Let me help you out, there's a program that can help you with your illiteracy, it's called Hooked on Phonics. Call 1-800-abcdefg.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the Bills organization has been trying to field a winner in recent years. They just aren't very good at it.

There are other franchises out there where this could be a legitimate thing - Historically, the Chicago Cubs deliberately fielded crappy teams for decades because old man Wrigley discovered that they could fill the seats regardless of the results.

In the NFL, the Bidwill family did much the same with the St. Louis Cardinals.

Tanking for top draft picks has become pretty standard procedure in both the NHL and NBA in recent years.

This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously. Should Bills fans file a class action lawsuit against the Bills and the NFL for ripping off their fans off as they've continually put out a lousy product on the field for 16 years as fans have not gotten their monies worth? I think we should also sue for pain and suffering as these 16 years have been brutal to watch.

Knowing the Bills and the NFL, they will probably counter and say they have been providing comedic value to fans for 16 years.

This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously: you're an idiot.

Well, you would have to disregard the fact that the highest we've ever picked in the draft is number three and we only did that twice in that time span.

As for McDonald's product and Ruth's Chris pricing I would say more like Five Guys pricing.

Doesn't really matter if a lawsuit would win or lose. If it would shame Pegs to finally wake up and dump Ralph's trash, then it would be worth it.

Let's see...they would be Brandon, Overdorf, Berchtold, some trainers and secretaries, janitorial staff, beer sellers, ushers, am I missing anyone?

Are you threatening to shoot me? Okay wannabe gangsta!

can We get tattoos so we know who is representing ? That would be swell, i think !

Let's see...they would be Brandon, Overdorf, Berchtold, some trainers and secretaries, janitorial staff, beer sellers, ushers, am I missing anyone?

The contractor who built over the graveyard. knowingly.

i could dig his name up.

Edited by 3rdand12

The first 3 names would be a great start, then include anyone they hired or promoted. Some innocent lower-level employees may be hurt, but you can't mess around with such a powerful curse. Finally, I would pull a JoePa and ditch Ralph's statue... but if they are contractually obligated to keep it, I would move it next to the men's urinals.