Jeremy White: Bills vs. Ravens All-22 Review

26CornerBlitz

I was watching John Miller on the end zone camera and he held up alright considering the matchup. Few rough plays but he was blocking one of the best DL's in the league at times. He might've actually been our best OL, just whisper it quietly. :D

By the end of that game I was convinced that he had just played his best game as a Bill and almost certainly graded out the highest among the interior linemen. Solid in passpro and there were multiple instances where he got into the second level squared, set and ready to rock. Too bad neither of our backs seemed inclined to follow him.

Edited by Simon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the end of that game I was convinced that he had just played his best game as a Bill and almost certainly graded out the highest among the interior linemen. Solid in passpro and there were multiple instances where he got into the second level squared, set and ready to rock. Too bad neither of our backs seemed inclined to follow him.

Earned McCoy an earful and got baby Gronk cut. Let's hope LeSean gets his head out of his ass and Felton can pick up the slack well enough to let Clay be more of a factor in the passing game.

GO BILLS!!!

I am trying to figure out why fans cannot put two and two together

Tyrod....NO playing time in the pre season

Watkins......No playing time in the pre season

Glenn and Cog....hardly any playing time in the pre season

For the most part hardly ANY of the starters in the pre season got any playing time....they decided healthy was more important....and they did not look game ready

Is it that hard to figure out? The O will get better the more they play and biuld the chemistry

Okay. When?

Maybe around week 11. Just like every other team.

This post is basically saying "its hard to win in the NFL."

Interesting - earful from whom?

If I had to guess, I'd say Roman based on Carucci's report yesterday:

"More than a few people within the team's headquarters privately thought his play, as a runner and pass blocker, was far worse than that of the line's."

The tape wasn't kind and it sucks to draw up protection schemes to match the fronts and pressures presented only to have continuous breakdowns from RBs experienced enough to execute their assignments better. Shady better bring it tomorrow because that front four is scary.

GO BILLS!!!

I had no idea your diligence in game day assessments.

i appreciate a dedicated eye. We cannot each see everything.

I felt the middle breaking down more then the edges.

Tyrod struggled trusting to the pocket to collapse in an organized manner last year, Early on ws for good reason, but later in the season the O-line was fairly predictable when they would turn the rushers out.

JUst that first play......

high safety to the right side and your two WRs to the left n single coverage...what ever route they wre planning on running or didnt ---that is your first look on the play. you hold to the right for a moment to hold the deep safety then come bak and throw to either A or B....

JUst that first play......

high safety to the right side and your two WRs to the left n single coverage...what ever route they wre planning on running or didnt ---that is your first look on the play. you hold to the right for a moment to hold the deep safety then come bak and throw to either A or B....

The safety is in the middle and then immediately goes to the right side of the field at the snap. Like you said, I feel like the QB's first "read" should be the safety and then decide a side of the field to go from there.

If it were a two high safety look, then I'd understand more having a predetermined side of the field you were going to go to. If Tyrod is getting confused by that look, then we should be worried. Maybe Roman is babying him, I don't know.

In terms of Woods being a "steal" for another team, I imagine he'll sign somewhere for 5-6 million. Yes, six million is a lot money, but it's less than 4% of the salary cap. That much for a guy that I think could easily catch 60+ passes may not be a steal, but it would be great value.

I mean it's only one game but unfortunately that's all we can assume from what we saw on Sunday. I'm hoping he just had a bad game

You could assume a wide variety of things. That's the thing with assumptions, they are not factual but simply your guess.