Good Luck to Gronk

gjv001

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hoping against hope, eh doc?

No, he's the starting QB of my team. I want to see him succeed. I don't have a perverse sense of satisfaction watching him fail because of some childish reason I've chosen to dislike him. That's not my bag.

Evidence is on the fact that they're eating $750k in dead money for cutting Felton and still brought him back. If they were happy with his previous salary he'd still be making it. Instead they get him back at a fraction of the cost, and because it is now week 2, with no guaranteed money.

That's your assumption as to why they kept Gronk over Felton. it's not evidence. It's just as likely they lost confidence in Felton with his goal line fumble.

Evidence is on the fact that they're eating $750k in dead money for cutting Felton and still brought him back. If they were happy with his previous salary he'd still be making it. Instead they get him back at a fraction of the cost, and because it is now week 2, with no guaranteed money.

I thought we were done being cheap?

More evidence that Russ is still part of the problem, I don't care how good he is at marketing.

well that's mighty white of you!

my dad used to say this but still don't get it.

So saving the money was more important than putting the best team on the field on opening day? And that's supposed to make me feel better about the front office?

exactly, house cleaning is in order

That's your assumption as to why they kept Gronk over Felton. it's not evidence. It's just as likely they lost confidence in Felton with his goal line fumble.

Then why bring him back now

and then gained it right back after game 1, when he could resign for less and have none of it guaranteed?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they filled the last spot on their practice squad today with some other dude. So I think Baby Gronk is done for us.

that's not going to stop them from resigning him, teams shuffle the PS squad roster all the time, signing and releasing guys days into new deals

How did Gronk go from making the 53 man roster AND being active Week 1, to being cut and not even signed to the practice squad?

doesn't he have to clear waivers which are open for 24 hours after the week is over before he can be resigned to the PS?

This absolutely cannot be true right?

of course it can be, the hatred bills fans have for Russ, a marketing guy who they think runs the team is deep. I heard from bills fans that Brandon was the true master mind behind the holocaust.....

This absolutely cannot be true right?

Somewhere on this forum is the comments regarding Brandon leaving the war room after the draft was completed to

Make udfa calls. Now irregardless if he had input into signing anyone IDK. Baby gronk was signed within the hour or so after the draft. Brandon reportedly made those calls. If i get time i will try and find this.

Leading blocks into the wrong hole, mostly. And no help pass blocking, either.

So the Bills with offseason work, a complete pre season, final cuts made, Rex saying he did good.

Then game 1 happens and the kid plays 8 whole snaps in it. And right then they figure out the kid will not

Cut it? Either something else happened or in 8 snaps on game 1 with a rookie they finally determine he sucks?

That is really hard to believe then again a lot of moves the team makes are.

Like somene else mentioned you must field your best players to cut Felton to save a few bucks on guaranteed salary

As that silly rumor mentions, Flys right in the face of this team needing to win and win now. If the kid sucked that bad

How did he make the 53? And granted he is not the most talented guy named Gronkowski. But 8 plays for a rookie

In his first game to get cut and have Felton come back seems a bit of a reach based on his performance.

So saving the money was more important than putting the best team on the field on opening day? And that's supposed to make me feel better about the front office?

That's the real question.

How did Gronk go from making the 53 man roster AND being active Week 1, to being cut and not even signed to the practice squad?

Another great question.