Why no deep shots today Mr. Roman?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens were terrible against the pass last season, they should have designed today's offense to exploit this.

Do you believe that the game plan was to hop around in the pocket and throw behind the LOS to Shady for the first 20 minutes or so of the game? I'd like to some target/reception numbers for the first 20-25 minutes, not that it drastically improved afterwards but if I couched it I'd say Shady was 70> of the targets and 100% of those were under 5 yards.

The O line was swiss cheese today , on the few plays TT Had time he just will not pull the trigger unless the receiver has a step on the DB.

I didn't think the oline was too bad. RB blitz pick up though was pretty dreadful.

I didn't think the Ravens D dictated what we did. Seemed like we came in with a mindset that we were going to go 2-TE and run lots. Gotta spread things out more than 1 or 2 times when you have a QB who can throw a nice bomb.

The Ravens were terrible against the pass last season, they should have designed today's offense to exploit this.

Do you believe that the game plan was to hop around in the pocket and throw behind the LOS to Shady for the first 20 minutes or so of the game? I'd like to some target/reception numbers for the first 20-25 minutes, not that it drastically improved afterwards but if I couched it I'd say Shady was 70> of the targets and 100% of those were under 5 yards.

Mostly intermediate to short throws with many inaccurate attempts by Tyrod.

Absolutely absurd not to take a few deep shots. Ravens took a few and it won them the game. Really disappointed in Tyrod, Roman, and rest of offense today, they cost us the game.

The difference in the game was their big play to Wallace. After so much success with deep passes last season by Tyrod, how do you not even try?