• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got strep throat....just got back from the urgent care :(

Hot tea with honey and lemon.

Chicken noodle soup with oyster crackers.

Sprite.

F&$k!!

Also, a freaking power line came down in front of my house. No power. They're saying it could be hours before we get power back, as there are downed trees and power lines all over the county.

I got strep throat....just got back from the urgent care :(

Hot tea with honey and lemon.

Chicken noodle soup with oyster crackers.

Sprite.

F&$k!!

Also, a freaking power line came down in front of my house. No power. They're saying it could be hours before we get power back, as there are downed trees and power lines all over the county.

When it rains, it pours. Hope that power comes back quickly for ya

Why don't you pack your bags and go back to whatever banana republic you came from, ya commie. :lol:

LOL'd

Shrimp, catfish, and pig.

Pigs dont swim ? How'd ya hook one ?

sounds awesome though

Grilled Raven.

Sounds disgusting. But I will gladly take it !

Shrimp, catfish, and pig.

Not your typical surf and turf, but I'm sure delicious! I'm down to grilling wings or hot Italian sausage on a hogie roll with provalone, onions and peppers.....to go with the mandatory nachos of course. I need to plan ahead next week and consider getting some Bocce's shipped in. I had all off season and feel great shame about not thinking of that in time. :(

Had my mind set on Pizza and wings from the local go to. But i have to clean out the fridge a little.

Steamed little necks, then a chicken stir fry with whatever i can find. baby corn, peppers and a mish mosh of things. Fry some pepper steaks on the side

And it seems there is too much beer in the fridge. probably should make some room !!

Go Bills !