Jay Ajayi - welp

YoloinOhio

The Fins are a mess, they remind me of the Redskin from the early to mid 00's, lots of big free agency moves and trading draft picks for vets to try and do a quick turnaround. I feel that the Fins need a complete overhaul of their front office before they can sustain any success. The team can draw free agents and the ownership is willing to spend. But it hasn't manifested into anything because their management isn't very good at building a team. Their drafting is bad to mediocre, their free agents are more miss than hit, and they don't seem make good coaching decisions.

That being said it's not as though the Bills are world beaters but the Fins are always overrated. Hopefully the Bills having decent records the last 2 seasons is a sign that they are starting to build the team the right way.

The Fins are a mess, they remind me of the Redskin from the early to mid 00's, lots of big free agency moves and trading draft picks for vets to try and do a quick turnaround. I feel that the Fins need a complete overhaul of their front office before they can sustain any success. The team can draw free agents and the ownership is willing to spend. But it hasn't manifested into anything because their management isn't very good at building a team. Their drafting is bad to mediocre, their free agents are more miss than hit, and they don't seem make good coaching decisions.

That being said it's not as though the Bills are world beaters but the Fins are always overrated. Hopefully the Bills having decent records the last 2 seasons is a sign that they are starting to build the team the right way.

They need an overhaul of their owner...

And let's not wish for that...he will realize Tannehill is not the answer and we won't have a QB we can count on to play terribly against us twice a year, lol...

They need an overhaul of their owner...

And let's not wish for that...he will realize Tannehill is not the answer and we won't have a QB we can count on to play terribly against us twice a year, lol...

The absentee owner is likely effecting the lack of cohesivenees

dont be so hard on Mario. Lots of people go to Florida after they decide to retire.

well played Yolo

@schadjoe

Jay Ajayi did not travel from Miami to Seattle with the team. Coaches decision.

Healthy scratch. Alert to fantasy owners

I dropped him a couple days ago when it was announced he wasn't starting and I decided to grab another wide receiver, Sterling Shepard.

I dropped him a couple days ago when it was announced he wasn't starting and I decided to grab another wide receiver, Sterling Shepard.

Pretty surprised nobody drafted Shepard in your league. He will be a beast. One of my favorite players in the 16 draft. If it's keeper league he's an even better pick up. I see him being a 90 Catholic type receiver by next year

God I love it. The best part of this is those people that were afraid of the Dolphins this year. They are a mess! That is why Mario likes it so much.

Totally! I mean their backup rb who set some Rookie records showed up 30 lbs overweight got suspended for 4 games and then got cut. Oh wait!

The Fins are going to suck because hats what they do. But if they are a mess, what the hell do you call our offense?

No one gives a crap about Jay Ajayi in the big picture.