Super Bowl LI predictions

Mark Vader

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardinals and Bengals.

Barring injury, the Bengals are the AFC's most complete team. If Dalton hadn't been injured, they would have been in that Super Bowl last year.

I think the Cardinals get just enough out of Carson Palmer.

Someone called out my Chiefs prediction but other people have called for the Chargers and the Saints? Those will be literally two of the worst teams in all of football. Saints could go 8-8 if everything goes their way but Chargers WILL be 5-11. I don't even think my Chiefs prediction is that bold; they're gonna run away with the AFC West by two games. Notice I didn't include the guy who picked the Bucs because I actually like them- albeit not to go to the Super Bowl. My bold prediction of the year is that the Bengals are a huge disappointment and Lewis gets fired mid season. Rack it.

Someone called out my Chiefs prediction but other people have called for the Chargers and the Saints? Those will be literally two of the worst teams in all of football. Saints could go 8-8 if everything goes their way but Chargers WILL be 5-11. I don't even think my Chiefs prediction is that bold; they're gonna run away with the AFC West by two games. Notice I didn't include the guy who picked the Bucs because I actually like them- albeit not to go to the Super Bowl. My bold prediction of the year is that the Bengals are a huge disappointment and Lewis gets fired mid season. Rack it.

I think that the Saints pick in the top 5 next year. If Brees gets hurt they are the worst team in football. They are AWFUL.

I like Tampa as my NFC darkhorse. I think they squeak into the playoffs.

Great minds.....

:)

Cardinals and Bengals.

Barring injury, the Bengals are the AFC's most complete team. If Dalton hadn't been injured, they would have been in that Super Bowl last year.

I think the Cardinals get just enough out of Carson Palmer.

Agreed on the Bengals 100%

Dalton has developed into a very good QB. That injury sucked for him last season.

I still need to see him play well in a playoff game to be totally sold.

My SB pick is Seattle over Cincinnati

Edited by TheFunPolice

Panthers may make the layoffs but unless they get their head out of their butt they won't win the super bowl or NFC. A lot of disappointment and a lot of denial down here following the off season and preseason.

Denver is no worse off today than they were last year in the super bowl.

I don't know if Denver can get back there. New England is new england. Pittsburgh is everyone's always underdog super bowler. Cinci is a joke.

Right now I'd say NE*/KC/Denver vs Packers/Green Bay/Carolina/Arizona

Ill go KC/Arizona. Because nothing sounds more dull.

I didn't pick Seattle to go far in the playoffs because I feel their patchwork offensive line will increasingly betray them as the season goes on.

Russell Wilson is one heluva bandaid for those OL problems...

I don't even think my Chiefs prediction is that bold; they're gonna run away with the AFC West by two games. Notice I didn't include the guy who picked the Bucs because I actually like them- albeit not to go to the Super Bowl.

I have the Chiefs 10-6, the Raiders 9-7 and in as the 6th seed and the Broncos 7-9 (I do think they are worse).

I agree on Tampa too. Not a Superbowl team but a playoff contender for my money.