seantrel Henderson facing 4 game suspension

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was 4th on the depth chart for OT and wasn't ready to play health wise anyway.

However, given how good he looked in the last pre-season game, while he probably wouldn't have played in Baltimore, hard to believe he wouldn't make it back for one or more of the other important games. But, you're right...at this point, that's just speculation.

Kouandjio has looked good enough to play the swing tackle. If Mills sucks or went down it would be interesting to see if they move Glenn to RT due to reports Koundjio has looked better at LT. Maybe that is all non-sense too.

He should appeal on principle alone but honestly four more weeks do eat and lift weights will do him well in the long run

Smart move to drop it. He was going to need a few weeks anyway to get back into game shape.

Exactly, if he appealed he'd end up missing more than the 4 games because it didn't look they'd they'd hear his appeal until after week 1 which he wasn't going to play in anyway.

Yes it is correct decision but he needs to find another way of dealing with issue if he wants to stay in NFL.

A guy at work was let go for MJ use; he talked about it at work saying never an issue and he had a sure fire way of avoiding positive tests.

He tried to claim it was 2nd hand smoke and they told him for amount of MJ found in system he'd have to living in house with constant smokers.

Note: Still a Class I misdemeanor in Virginia.

I wish they had appealed it; just because it would have raised the public consciousness of the issue and been one step on the long road to getting rid of these absurd suspensions for smoking pot.

You really think it would've gotten more attention than it did this week? It's a low tier player in a secondary market. If you want awareness, this is a spot for Rex to make noise (fines be damned). An appeal wasn't going to get it on the national radar by itself.

You really think it would've gotten more attention than it did this week? It's a low tier player in a secondary market. If you want awareness, this is a spot for Rex to make noise (fines be damned). An appeal wasn't going to get it on the national radar by itself.

It's certainly possible. Social change doesn't happen on a roadmap. Certain specific events get noticed and push issues forward. You never know which events those might be.

And I don't think it got much attention this week outside of Bills fandom.

It's certainly possible. Social change doesn't happen on a roadmap. Certain specific events get noticed and push issues forward. You never know which events those might be.

And I don't think it got much attention this week outside of Bills fandom.

That's the problem al- he appealed AND released a pretty stern statement and got no attention. It needed someone to be the face that was well known or more sympathetic than the dude with fails and off field incidents for years.

If Rex and others worked ESPN for attention it would've had a shot (or SH had a better agent or...)

It's official....he's out until Oct. 3rd. Rough sledding for those games, with Jets, Cards and Pats. Yikes...

This is probably a Good Thing. If the assessment was, he was very very likely to lose his appeal, makes so much more sense to let the suspension happen now.

It's essentially like giving the Bills an extra short-term IR-with-a-chance-to-return slot - except that now Henderson is in "one more strike and you're out" territory.

Maybe he could hit the steroid up and return with a vengeance !

Heck they are testing him for the reefers, back door those commies.

just kidding of course. he is like on some needed steroid already and might be part of the test fail ?

I do not advocate drugs, but i do wish this Kid could find some way to play football for the Bills. if not i just hope he can find good health and some happiness.

At some point he might need to accept that

This is probably a Good Thing. If the assessment was, he was very very likely to lose his appeal, makes so much more sense to let the suspension happen now.

It's essentially like giving the Bills an extra short-term IR-with-a-chance-to-return slot - except that now Henderson is in "one more strike and you're out" territory.

Which puts the Team in a tough situation for sure.