Sammy Watkins article by Tim Graham

eball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to throw in a link and if feeling particularly generous maybe a few high points or topics for discussion from it?

Sorry...it's linked on main TBD page. Just a story about where Sammy comes from in Florida.

I think that people don't like it when he acts like a petulant child.

I enjoy his features like this very much. But he--and others at TBN--frequently act like children on Twitter. Just an amazing lack of professionalism.

I think that people don't like it when he acts like a petulant child.

.......in response to people acting worse.

Being on social media is part of his job and providing interesting content there via forked tongue or otherwise draws attention to what he writes for TBN................what is the excuse for the grown men here on TSW who have nothing better to do than troll twitter all day?

You need twitter updates, let that uber-nerd 26CB hook you up. You'll get it about 30 seconds after it was tweeted anyway. He's good at it. You don't need to be.

I'm not a get-off-my-lawn type but I don't get why grown men gotta' behave like teenage girls by following twitter feeds all day then get mad when the conversation devolves to teenage girl quality. :doh:

.......in response to people acting worse.

Being on social media is part of his job and providing interesting content there via forked tongue or otherwise draws attention to what he writes for TBN................what is the excuse for the grown men here on TSW who have nothing better to do than troll twitter all day?

You need twitter updates, let that uber-nerd 26CB hook you up. You'll get it about 30 seconds after it was tweeted anyway. He's good at it. You don't need to be.

I'm not a get-off-my-lawn type but I don't get why grown men gotta' behave like teenage girls by following twitter feeds all day then get mad when the conversation devolves to teenage girl quality. :doh:

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

So your point is that adult Bills fans who act like petulant children on twitter because they have issues don't like it when he acts like a petulant child in response to them because it betters his career? :thumbsup:

Because that's the point. Those people are the wrestling crowd that believes it's all real.......and he's the performer. By hating him they are simultaneously loving him and looking incapable of understanding the dynamic. :doh:

So your point is that adult Bills fans who act like petulant children on twitter because they have issues don't like it when he acts like a petulant child in response to them because it betters his career? :thumbsup:

Because that's the point. Those people are the wrestling crowd that believes it's all real.......and he's the performer. By hating him they are simultaneously loving him and looking incapable of understanding the dynamic. :doh:

My point was that Bills fans dislike Graham because of his petulant behavior. You agreed that he acts like a petulant child. I can't think of any better reinforcement that that. I really don't think we have anything at all to argue about here since we are in full agreement.