Keys for 2016 Playoff berth

bisonbrigade

1. Tyrod Taylor plays 16 games and throws for 3600+ yards 26TDs 10 Ints, rushes for + yards 4TDs.

2. Sammy Watkins plays 16 games for 1300+ yards 13TDS.

3. McCoy plays 16 games and runs for 1300+yards and 8TDS.

4. Rex & Rob defense is a top 7 defense. This is a team defense not a star player defense.

If the Bills can come close to these goals I see them going 10-6 and making the playoffs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Tyrod Taylor plays 16 games and throws for 3600+ yards 26TDs 10 Ints, rushes for + yards 4TDs.

2. Sammy Watkins plays 16 games for 1300+ yards 13TDS.

3. McCoy plays 16 games and runs for 1300+yards and 8TDS.

4. Rex & Rob defense is a top 7 defense. This is a team defense not a star player defense.

If the Bills can come close to these goals I see them going 10-6 and making the playoffs.

That's a lot to ask. I'd throw in Glenn staying healthy for 16 games, too.

Everyone staying healthy and lots of prayer is our only hope. We are a middle of the pack offense and middle of the pack defense so it's really going to take everyone playing exceptional for us to pull it out. Won't happen if we have anymore injuries at key positions

Everyone staying healthy and lots of prayer is our only hope. We are a middle of the pack offense and middle of the pack defense so it's really going to take everyone playing exceptional for us to pull it out. Won't happen if we have anymore injuries at key positions

Just out of curiosity, what teams do you believe trot out a better playmaking group at QB/RB/WR/TE than the Bills with Taylor/McCoy/Watkins/Clay? With an above average OL?

I'll be waiting.

Just out of curiosity, what teams do you believe trot out a better playmaking group at QB/RB/WR/TE than the Bills with Taylor/McCoy/Watkins/Clay? With an above average OL?

I'll be waiting.

Oh boy you are delusional. Every single team has a comparable group. Our passing offense is at the bottom half of the league. You could have Thurman, Andre, and Pete Metzelaars out there but they aren't who they are without a Jim Kelly. Tyrod is an athletic QB who is good for about 3500 passing yards. That was good 20 years ago. Tom Brady will miss 4 games and have more than that. The Pats have already proven it makes absolutely no difference who they other "play makers" are as long as you have the QB. Ours is probably the 20th best

5-1 in division play

6/10 in the rest

Honestly, this is a reasonable way to look at things. A win against the Cheatriots sans Brady in week 4 is a real possibility. I think the Jest are in real trouble with their current offenseive line. They had trouble matching up against our defensive line last season, which created problems for FItz and was a huge part of the reason we beat them twice. This year we should have more of an advantage so two wins is certainly possible. The Phish have some real talent, but they also some holes and still have Tanny at QB. We beat them twice last year and it's a real possibility to do it again this season. 5-1 in the division would be huge and would go a long way in getting us to the playoffs. We gotta go 4-2 at worst.

I think you mean 6-4 with the rest. I agree it's health and a top 5 defense. Let TT loose.

6/10 the rest of the way would be

6 wins 4 losses 60% win percentage

Honestly, this is a reasonable way to look at things. A win against the Cheatriots sans Brady in week 4 is a real possibility. I think the Jest are in real trouble with their current offenseive line. They had trouble matching up against our defensive line last season, which created problems for FItz and was a huge part of the reason we beat them twice. This year we should have more of an advantage so two wins is certainly possible. The Phish have some real talent, but they also some holes and still have Tanny at QB. We beat them twice last year and it's a real possibility to do it again this season. 5-1 in the division would be huge and would go a long way in getting us to the playoffs. We gotta go 4-2 at worst.

Ya 4-2 makes us having to win 7/10 of the non division games which idk if we can do seems crazy to get to 11 wins since its been forever we went 4-2 last year and got us no where so that's why I went 5-1

Oh boy you are delusional. Every single team has a comparable group. Our passing offense is at the bottom half of the league. You could have Thurman, Andre, and Pete Metzelaars out there but they aren't who they are without a Jim Kelly. Tyrod is an athletic QB who is good for about 3500 passing yards. That was good 20 years ago. Tom Brady will miss 4 games and have more than that. The Pats have already proven it makes absolutely no difference who they other "play makers" are as long as you have the QB. Ours is probably the 20th best

That's called "not answering the question."

Our core players are possibly 3rd best in the AFC East alone. Pats have 2 hall of famers, Jets have Forte now. We are middle of the pack imo

Pats*** -- Brady*, Blount, Edelman, Gronk

Jets -- FitzPickSix, Old Man Forte, Marshall, "a TE"

Fish -- Tanny, Old Man Foster, Landry, Cameron

Bills have 2nd best QB, best RB, best WR, 2nd best TE

Try again.

Pats*** -- Brady*, Blount, Edelman, Gronk

Jets -- FitzPickSix, Old Man Forte, Marshall, "a TE"

Fish -- Tanny, Old Man Foster, Landry, Cameron

Bills have 2nd best QB, best RB, best WR, 2nd best TE

Try again.

That's your opinion. The majority of people see Tyrod as 4th best QB, Sammy as 3rd best WR, McCoy while talented hasn't produced. Sammy will get better with exp, McCoy will get worse with agr, Tyrod might get better or worse not sure yet. You would be hard pressed to find people around the league that think our offense is better than middle of the road